• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fists of the Long Death

Ra'Faz

First Post
(Exacute a jumping front kick powered by a Stunning Fist [DC 17], Followed with a spinning side kick to his torso. (This is a Flurry attack)

((That will be 2 Stunning Fists for the day. I have 5 more left.))

[11+9=19; first attack] [6+3+2=11 points damage]
[15+9=24; second attack [7+2+2=11 points damage]

((Glancing at the others encircling me)) "Is this some sort of trick?"

Last edited:

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 22 (Early Evening)

Just after he recovers from your first attack, you catch him with two well-placed kicks.

He's out cold before he hits the ground ....

Ra'Faz

First Post
<Slowly dusting myself off>

"What a pity.......anyone else feel the same way as this <pointing at the angry monk> man?"

Ra'Faz

First Post
<Looks directly at every monk in the room>

"How would Tradtion dictate how to deal with this one?"

<while waiting for a response I gather up my belongings>

<waits for an answer>

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 22 (Early Evening)

After a brief silence, one of the monks speaks.

"If you are truly one of us, search your feelings ... you will know what to do ...."

Ra'Faz

First Post
<Looks at the man on the ground>

<kneels down besides him.....checking to see if any sign of life remains within his body>

[Performs a heal check to stop him from dying if he hasnt already] [17+4= 21]

" My feelings tell me that one such as him has a goal of a perfect death......I must say this isnt a perfect death. There was no suffering, no torment, no pain.....just blackness."

"This man is a brother.....a monk of the long death......He must know what a perfect death means.....He must not die this eve. He must not die a fast death......His death should be glorious, painful and slow."

"As with all teachings....one must be reminded of the lesson set forth this eve."

<Reaches my hand into my Handy sack, pulling out a Kama>

"This man will remember this eve and strive harder in his seacrh for the perfect death. I will remember this day also. That one must obsever with ones eyes before one speaks with a fast tounge."

<Pulls out a cure moderate potion and sets it besides the monk>

<Places the Kama on the mans left wrist>

<with the speed of a raptor I swing the Kama in the air... choping off the mans hand at the wrist>

[Heal check to keep the man from dying] [20+4=24]

<I retrive the mans severd hand and places it in my bag>

"Give a messeage to Grandmaster Amir....I wil be back in the morning for my punisment if I had disgraced our order"

<Walks out of the ruin building....heading towards The Crows Murder>

Ra'Faz

First Post
I talk with the Inn keeper and ask for a new single room. I tell him that the other rooms of my former party are now vacant. I gather up Kesias stuff and move it to my room. I tell the Inn Keeper to do what he will with the other gear.

In the morning I will travel back to the Temple and seek out the Grandmaster.

Remove ads