Fists of the Long Death

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 29 (Morning)

Ra'Faz said:
After the 5 day fast ... I get up, work out, eat a good breakfast, rest, wander the streets of Bezantur, [and] head to the training gounds ....
When you arrive at the monastery, Grandmaster Amir asks you for a moment of your time ....

Ra'Faz

First Post
I have no problem giving Grandmaster Amir my time.

{{oh yea on a side note...I will dump the hand and tounge in the graveyard. I willl just dump it at night and cover it with some dirt.}}

Ra'Faz

First Post
Just to let you know Ra'Faz doesn't have a set Routine. He feels that one can get complacent and lazy doing the same thing over and over. Also allows one to be tracked too easy. So I will mix it up all the time. I will never do the same thing in consecitive days.

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 29 (Morning)

Grandmaster Amir lights his pipe and takes a few steady puffs before he speaks.

"Ra'Faz, what have you learned since you joined the Order?"

Ra'Faz

First Post
Looks at the Grandmaster....

"To tell you the truth....I havent learned alot about the order. I mean, its like I have join brothers with the same goal as I, To seek the perfect death."

Kneels down and grabs a rock...

"I havent had the chance to work with anyone in the order, I dont know if there are more out side of Bezantur. Who is the leader of the whole order? Right now I just learning the ropes here."

Tosses the rock at a gravemarker....

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 29 (Morning)

The Grandmaster blows a smoke ring and speaks again.

"You don't strike me as an unwise man Ra'Faz. Surely, you have learned something. What is it?"

Ra'Faz

First Post
"Grandmaster.....I will let you know when I have learned something profound. Right now I have learned that it is hard to get out of the walls at night."

Glances around

"I dont think thats what you wanted to hear. If you have a question you can just ask me and I will tell you if I know."

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 29 (Morning)

Grandmaster Amir shakes his head and blows out another cloud of smoke.

"Why do you keep nervously looking around when we talk? It's a little irritating."

Remove ads