Food - Peanutbutter & ______ Sandwiches

Henry

Autoexreginated
I've tried:

PB and Banana (including slicing the banana lengthwise and using it as the "bread")
PB and Cheese
PB, Cheese, Ham, and Jelly
PB and Jam
PB and Marshmellow spread
PB and chips

Haven't tried PB and Bacon, though. Perhaps I should try PB, Bacon, and Mayonnaise! Shouldn't that have a name, like "heartstopper", or something? :)

gamecat

Explorer
This reminds me of a time when i was a bit stoned... eating peanut butter straight from the jar seemed... appealing. Now I figured squirting in some chocolate syrup and chocolate chips would be good too.

Problem: The peanut butter was cold, and therefore hard. Gamecat puts peanut butter with chocolate chips and syrup in the microwave. Little remnants of foil on the lid of the jar created quite the electrical light show, and i ruined a jar of peanut butter. Augh.

| P | E | A | N | U | T | | B | U | T | T | E | R |
My anti-drug.

devilbat

First Post
This reminds me of a time when i was a bit stoned... eating peanut butter straight from the jar seemed... appealing. Now I figured squirting in some chocolate syrup and chocolate chips would be good too.

Problem: The peanut butter was cold, and therefore hard. Gamecat puts peanut butter with chocolate chips and syrup in the microwave. Little remnants of foil on the lid of the jar created quite the electrical light show, and i ruined a jar of peanut butter. Augh.

You should pitch that for the next "This is your brain on drugs" ad.

kenobi65

First Post
Reminds me of an episode of "Northern Exposure", a US TV show about a decade or so ago, about a Jewish doctor from New York who had his medical school tuition paid for by a little town in Alaska, in exchange for him (reluctantly) practicing medicine there.

At any rate, there's an episode in which a number of the characters are gathered in Dr. Fleischman's house, listening to an old guy tell them the story of how the town was founded. Shelly (the ditzy blonde waitress at the local bar) has gone into the doctor's kitchen to make food for people.

Shelly: "PBJ, anyone?"
(someone else, can't remember who): "Sure, thanks!" (takes sandwich, takes a bite, scowls)
"What kind of jelly is in this?!?"
"Mint. It's all that Doctor Fleischman had in his fridge."

Eeeew. :D

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Grilled Peanut butter and Banana. That's good eating.

Peanut butter and Jellybean was an interesting experiment that paid off.

Peanut butter and Potato Chips. Deelish :)

Remove ads