• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

evandariel

First Post
Sorry I missed the session all. I had to emergency move some stuff out of a friend's house where I was storing it. Repossession and all that jazz. Well, hopefully I'll see you all soon. Em, get in touch with me about a time you're available.

Rish

First Post
You didn't miss anything, Sly.

Bunch of us were around variously from 5.30 till about 7.30, no sign of Em. Everything ok over there in DMland?

Emiricol

I have returned. I was pretty ill for a while there. I won't go into a lot of detail and pleading, but will say that I apologize for the missed sessions and the lack of communication.

I will be on Sunday. I hope enough players are still around to play, of course.

Best,

-Emiricol

Rish

First Post
Good to see you back! We've pretty much all been around in the intervening weeks, so folks will be around Sunday of course :) Hope you're feeling better/start feeling better soon.

evandariel

First Post
I'm glad you are better. We were worried by the lack of communication ;) I assume it was serious since you weren't able to let us know.

We are all still here, plotting and making mischief :)

And I'm on for sunday, of course.

firehorse

First Post
My apologies, but one of our pets passed away this morning and I will likely not be gaming tonight. If I do make it, I will be late. :(

Emiricol

Sorry to hear that Valdir :(

Okay, room open for the 6pm Pacific game start time.

Server: Better Games Public Server
Room: T13K - For More Than glory
Password: 'Emiricol' (without the ' marks, and note the upper case E)

firehorse

First Post
Well, its done. I need a distraction, but I can't get into the room. OpenRPG is doing the funky password thing again. It won't ask for a password and then won't let me in because I didn't type in a password. Grrrrrr!

Emiricol

Room open.

Server: OpenRPG DevII
Room: The 13 Kingdoms - FMTG
password: emiricol

EDIT - Problems getting and staying connected. I'll update shortly.

Last edited:

Remove ads