For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Emiricol

I have connection again! Not sure how long it will last - I didn't have time to post in this thread last time I had connection before it went offline again :/

Apologies, guys. Also - next weekend is Easter. If anyone can't make it because of that, post here and we'll plan accordingly :)

Emiricol

No one said they couldn't make it and my connection has been stable all week :) So. Game time!

Server: Better Games (thankfully it works again)
room: The 13 Kingdoms - FMTG
password: "emiricol" (all lower case, no quotation marks)

See ya soon ;)

Rish

First Post
Well, I meant to say it in campaign today, but someone precipitously disconnected :)

I'll be out next week for a choir function. I'll make sure Memnus has my updated character node (he can return the three weeks worth of favor in which I NPC'ed him!).

Emiricol

Well, my connection came back on sometime last night. That was... disappointing. I apologize to my players :/ And thanks for the notice, Rish! No problem.

firehorse

First Post
I might not be able to make it either. Rolf can play Valdir if he likes. Basically I'm going to purchase the quiver and spot Rolf on his item. Also, I will spend the time, if there is any, modifying the crossbow we found for Rish's character (sorry, brain fart, forgot the name).

evandariel

First Post
I'm sorry guys for my absense.

Between the games that Em was not able to make, I was busy last sunday with getting ready for a trip to San Antonio to take my mother-in-law to the heart doctor. Very urgent. She's in good health though :)

However, now I am moving. I have to be all moved out by the 30th, and I don't have my house keys yet. So I am going to be very busy doing that. I will not be able to attend this session and the next, most likely. I will let you know if that changes or if I will have to miss more. I am very sorry about this, as I have been looking forward to playing with you all for a while now.

If Em is willing or whomever, Gadreman can be NPC'd. Otherwise Em can handle my brief disappearance.

Have fun, guys.

Emiricol

We're going to go ahead and call off this session, I think. If the remaining players want to get together and formulate a plan, that's great, but not mandatory :)

See you all next weekend, I hope :)

evandariel

First Post
I might be able to make this weekend's game, since the move has been postponed by about a week or so. However, I'll miss the game next week. I'll keep you posted.

Emiricol

The last time you posted was one month from the post quoted. I knew you were going to miss a session or two, but you said you'd let us know if you would be gone longer. You were going to be gone because of your move, but now you say that hasn't happened yet.

Presumably you still had to be out by the 30th as you'd said earlier and just weren't able to stop by again until the post quoted below, between finding a place to be and your family responsibilities - does that about sum it up?

The group left you in Marzen, since no one had heard from you. We can reintegrate you into the group, but it'll take some separate sessions for you to do so. Since we're about to come up to another timeline jump in a couple weeks, you'll have to decide what Gadreman would do if his friends moved on and he couldn't find them for 6-9 months.

Anyway, I'm happy to have you back in the group, once your situation steadies out and you decide how you are going to handle the issues above. Just let us know.

-Emiricol

evandariel said:
I'm sorry guys for my absense.

Between the games that Em was not able to make, I was busy last sunday with getting ready for a trip to San Antonio to take my mother-in-law to the heart doctor. Very urgent. She's in good health though :)

However, now I am moving. I have to be all moved out by the 30th, and I don't have my house keys yet. So I am going to be very busy doing that. I will not be able to attend this session and the next, most likely. I will let you know if that changes or if I will have to miss more. I am very sorry about this, as I have been looking forward to playing with you all for a while now.

If Em is willing or whomever, Gadreman can be NPC'd. Otherwise Em can handle my brief disappearance.

Have fun, guys.

evandariel

First Post
Well Em...

First of all, I have been around, trying to get into the games. And I've told players or left messages on the boards when I showed up and wasn't able to make it. I know there are two or three sessions since the last one I played that you were not able to show up, or showed up late enough that I'd already left. I've been around, and people have seen me.

I'm going to be here this sunday, and I'll be here until further notice, since the mortgage loan was delayed. I was supposed to be out by the 30th but did not find out that I wouldn't be able to until the 28th. I also was able to get my lease here extended until the middle of may, just in case the house deal still gets postponed.

The house has only been getting in the way recently. My mother's trip was the sunday before last. Before that, it was just a matter of bad connections and mishaps.

So yeah I'm still in the game. In fact last I heard Rolf or someone was NPCing me.

Let me know when you are available for these make up sessions, or if you just want me to write up a thing. Preferrably, let me know soon, so that I can continue playing on sunday. If that's a no go, let me know so that I am aware that I won't be able to play on sunday.

I'd say skip me up where they are, I come up with what I was doing, and we can worry about make up sessions later. But whatever you want to do. Let me know. Email or this.

Remove ads