• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Rish

First Post
Er. Sorry for the (relatively) late notice, but it just occurred to me that a 5:30 call time for a 3-hour show means I won't be here this Sunday. Last concert run of the season, thankfully.

evandariel

First Post
Hey guys. I will probably be working until 10pm on sunday, which is one hour from the end of session. I will try to show up as soon as I get home and let Em know what my next character will be, but you never know. I am not 100% sure on the schedule but this is a warning in case I don't show.

Emiricol

I've thrown out my back last night, and there's no way I'm going to be able to sit and do the game this weekend :( I'm sorry guys. But, if anyone else wants to run it as an encounter in the tunnels, there's very many appropriate bad guys :)

Memnus

First Post
Recap of impromptu session: "Quiet, Please"

Session time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Characters present: Rolf, Argus, Valdir, Fleck (NPC by DM), Meier (NPC by Valdir), Kirran (NPC by Sly)
Game time: about a day

A day or so after the frost giant ambush, the caravan was ambushed in a long, straight section of the tunnels. A destrachan shattered the ceiling above the entire line, then began trying to disable the party with sound blasts. Kirran successfully cast Deafness on the creature, and it was slain before it could escape or do more damage. Nobody was seriously harmed, but most of the horses and teamsters were disabled, so Stein ordered the caravan to make camp.

The remains of the destrachan were stripped for meat, and the rest is stored in a temporary extradimensional pocket to keep the smell down until the caravan can be on its way.

Last edited:

evandariel

First Post
Hey guys. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was disconnected because my modem broke, and I had to have it replaced, or I would have stayed for that session that I npc'd kirran. I had fun.
Also I would have missed most of tonight because even though I was scheduled 8-4 I was there until 8:20pm... woo boy that was exhausting. And then there was a whole big arguement about me purchasing an xbox there that was 'held' for another customer. Let me just say I'm pretty pissed off har har.

Anyway I have my character made and will send it to you Em for browsing over the holidays. I hope to get a firm start once january rolls around since I told work not to schedule me past 7pm on sundays.

Merry christmas to you all and a Happy New Year! I'll stay in touch.

crystorix

Explorer
Well, I'll be a lot nearer to you guys but a lot farther from a computer on Jan 9th. I'm visiting my grandmother in southern California. Have fun, and send me a copy of the log please.

Remove ads