• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[For Scott Rouse] Is there going to be a Feat Compendium for 3.5?

Mark Hope

Adventurer
What it says on the tin :)

Are we going to see a compendium of feats for D&D 3.5 before that edition goes the way of the cifal?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Carnivorous Ape

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
No, we have announced all the 3.5 titles we will produce.

Well, that's disappointing, but such is life. I guess there will always be a gap next to my Magic Item Compendium and Spell Compendium. It will go nicely with the gap on my bookshelf for Fiendish Codex III: the Yuguloths. ;)

crazy_cat

Adventurer
Carnivorous Ape said:
Well, that's disappointing, but such is life. I guess there will always be a gap next to my Magic Item Compendium and Spell Compendium. It will go nicely with the gap on my bookshelf for Fiendish Codex III: the Yuguloths. ;)
Give in to your disappointment, and your frustration at the spaces on those shelves. Look to the other new books to fill those gaps, feel the true power of the new edition. Then, your journey to the dark side will be complete.....

joela

First Post
work to be done

Scott_Rouse said:

Thanks, Mr. Rouse.

Well, time for me to roll up my sleeves and create my own personal feats spreadsheet.

[Looks over the stacks of books, both by WotC and third-party.] Sigh :(

Last edited:

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
[Looks over the stacks of books, both by WotC and third-party.]

But remember, a personalized spreadsheet CAN have that 3rd party-stuff, where a WotC one likely would have ONLY WotC feats.

See?
Every cloud has a silver lining. :)

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Scott_Rouse said:
OK, fair enough. Thanks for the quick reply. :)

Echohawk said:
Little known fact: the cifal was officially updated to 3rd Edition in Polyhedron #145.
Curses! I knew I should have used the denzelian!!

crazy_cat said:
Give in to your disappointment, and your frustration at the spaces on those shelves. Look to the other new books to fill those gaps, feel the true power of the new edition. Then, your journey to the dark side will be complete.....
Laugh it up, insect-boy. At least he has room on his shelves for new books... :p

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I can't figure out why we won't get a Feat Compendium. I'd think it's a no-brainer.

A rules compendium, on the other hand, doesn't seem like such a good idea, especially with 4e already tying its running shoes.

Remove ads