• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[For Scott Rouse] Is there going to be a Feat Compendium for 3.5?

crazy_cat

Adventurer
Carnivorous Ape said:
Surely the dark side needs to be, you know, seductive and stuff? 4E is just not giving me any of those temptation vibes. :p
You and I both know you'll be buying the 4e PHB. The only question is whether you pre-order it somewhere, or pick it up as an impulse buy at Orcs Nest one lunchtime. To pretend otherwise is foolish. :)

You cannot resist the power of the new edition. Ready or not, you're upgrading to 4e. Resistance is futile. You will be upgraded. :lol:

Carnivorous Ape

First Post
crazy_cat said:
You and I both know you'll be buying the 4e PHB. The only question is whether you pre-order it somewhere, or pick it up as an impulse buy at Orcs Nest one lunchtime. To pretend otherwise is foolish. :)

You have my permission to kill me if I buy the 4E PHB! Seriously, there is no incentive for me to change editions. In fact, my other group would probably lynch me if I suggested a changeover. :)

To use an analogy, 4E is a new pair of Nikes and I'm the man with a cupboard full of shoes, many of which I haven't even worn yet. :p

ssampier

First Post
So many feats so little time...

Carnivorous Ape said:
You have my permission to kill me if I buy the 4E PHB! Seriously, there is no incentive for me to change editions. In fact, my other group would probably lynch me if I suggested a changeover. :)

To use an analogy, 4E is a new pair of Nikes and I'm the man with a cupboard full of shoes, many of which I haven't even worn yet. :p

If you're going to be all logical about it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads