• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For the Greater Good - Full

Absolute Zero

First Post
When is the BoED released?
So far I'll be a Half-Celestial//Half-Human Fighter, I'll may post my stats on the Rouges Gallery tomorrow, but i may change things depending on what i find in the BoED.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Halivar - Sebastion Andovar looks excellent. :) Go ahead and post a wish list of additional items or types of items at the end of your character sheet. Check out the world info in the first post (I just edited) to see the various gods. Since my world has a lot of small gods, having Sebastion have come from an obscure religious order fits well.

Halivar

First Post
In response to your earlier query, Ray, I got the BoHM, but not BoED (obviously). I'm probably not going to change my character for anything in the BoED (I really only used two feats and the new paladin from BoHM).

It sort of sounds like no one else has the BoHM. I strongly urge everyone to get it. The PDF is $8-something and well worth it. The Monte Cook paladin is the new default in my group.

BTW, Ray, I haven't yet decided on a mount, yet. Can you tell me how much is too much, so I have a good benchmark of what you're allowing? The DotF suggests nothing with a CR higher than your level - 3.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
+4 ECL yes, and an extra 4d8 hit points (the first d8 will of course be maximized because of the max hit points at first level). You don't get extra feats, skills, or anything else, just the hit points for that +4 ECL. :)

Halivar

First Post
Ray Silver said:
Give me some suggestions and I'll see if I have any problems with them. :)
I've been thinking of something along the lines of a winged half-celestial dire warhorse or even just a celestial pegasus... unfortunately I can't think of any reason why my character would have either one of those. I may have to develop some back story.

I don't necessarily need or even want a CR 9 animal; I don't want my mount to overshadow the group in any way. If worse comes to worse I'll just say dire warhorse and let that be that.

EDIT: Hrrmm... Dire Horse has natural armor of 6. Level 12 paladin's mount has natural armor of 8. Half-Celestial confers a +1 natural armor bonus. Is the total natural armor bonus 8, 9 or 15? Now that I think about it, the HC's +1 modifies the DH's 6. The paladin's mount natural armor supercedes (does not stack) both. Thus it is 8.

Last edited:

Heavy_D

First Post
I'll be a Half-Celestial//Half-Human Monk, i will put my stats on the Rouges Gallery or what ever (soon) If i am in that is

Halivar

First Post
Aerofax the half-celestial dire horse is up, under my character bio. I decided to shoot for CR 6, but he still looks a little... well... too good to be true. Take a look. You may need to nerf him (won't hurt my feelings).

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads