• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For the Greater Good - Full

Halivar

First Post
Absolute Zero said:
What's the BoHD? Like wut duz HD stand for there?
I think somebody was either referring to:
BoHM = Book of Hallowed Might (SSS, Monte Cook)
BoED = Book of Exalted Deeds (WotC?)

Those are the two sourcebooks Ray's going to use in this game.

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
Absolute Zero said:
What's the BoHD? Like wut duz HD stand for there?

I think it is The Book of Hallowed Might (BoHM) from Malhavoc and The Book of Exalted Deeds (BoED) from Wizards of the Coast.

Jay

Edit: Posted too slow! ;) :D

Last edited:

Absolute Zero

First Post
Ray Silver, I want to buy (with my starting gold) a belt of giant strength, but I'd prefer it in the form of a collar or necklace. Would you let me get a collar of giant strength with the same enchantment and market price as the belt of giant strength?

If yes, then could I also make that only a +2 str bonus for 4,000 gp, or a +1 str bonus for 1000 gp instead of +4str for 16,000gp?

Do we add our Con mod to each of the d8HD we get for being +4ECL?

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Halivar - Hmmm... your mount does indeed look very sweet... Lemme look that over more closely and see if I can't see anything you missed. I'll try to get your random items up today.

Absolute Zero - Yes, I'll let you have a collar of strength (+2) for 4,000gp. And yes the Con mod does count for the ECL hit points.

Everyone else, how's the character generation going?

Heavy_D

First Post
Its going good but i am having a litle trouble. my DM dousnt usualy get us to lvl 12 so i am a litle lost and i havnt used a template before so yeah but i think its going good

Remove ads