For the Greater Good - Full

Yeah where we're getting our collective Butts handed to us!

I'm still trying to figure what I can do .. since I can't fly out of reach, my circle has not a darn thing going for it..

sorry.. didn't expect to fight the uberbaddies from your other game. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sorry Kain, there was a very high attack roll from a very determined assassin, and I rolled a 1 on your saving throw versus the death attack. It's annoying when you're dead. :uhoh: But I expected there to be high casualities in this game. It's just going to be who dies first, the good guys, or the bad guys...

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Sorry Kain, there was a very high attack roll from a very determined assassin, and I rolled a 1 on your saving throw versus the death attack. It's annoying when you're dead. :uhoh: But I expected there to be high casualities in this game. It's just going to be who dies first, the good guys, or the bad guys...
I'm dead? I mean that I got nailed for like 5 LEVELS in 1 round. And then I see ACs: of like 35+ being tossed around. Didn't design the pc to be an uber fighter type.. since the intro did say roleplaying..

And I'm still trying to see how I got nailed so easily considering I was flying.

I'll take my lumps.. just been wondering that's all

Storyteller01

First Post
Then I have a problem (WAHHHH!!!!!)

I access the web site via a school computer. Unfortunately, they instituted the use of a new firewall. Anything listed as "Game" is forbidden terratory (cuts down on bandwidth use, or some junk...). I had to access Enworld via cyberstreet.

In short, I CAN'T GET TO THE NEW LINK!!!!

You may need to find someone else to play Staven (I still have his stats if you need them...).

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. :eek:

Remove ads