• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For the Greater Good - Full

Yeah where we're getting our collective Butts handed to us!

I'm still trying to figure what I can do .. since I can't fly out of reach, my circle has not a darn thing going for it..

sorry.. didn't expect to fight the uberbaddies from your other game. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sorry Kain, there was a very high attack roll from a very determined assassin, and I rolled a 1 on your saving throw versus the death attack. It's annoying when you're dead. :uhoh: But I expected there to be high casualities in this game. It's just going to be who dies first, the good guys, or the bad guys...

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Sorry Kain, there was a very high attack roll from a very determined assassin, and I rolled a 1 on your saving throw versus the death attack. It's annoying when you're dead. :uhoh: But I expected there to be high casualities in this game. It's just going to be who dies first, the good guys, or the bad guys...
I'm dead? I mean that I got nailed for like 5 LEVELS in 1 round. And then I see ACs: of like 35+ being tossed around. Didn't design the pc to be an uber fighter type.. since the intro did say roleplaying..

And I'm still trying to see how I got nailed so easily considering I was flying.

I'll take my lumps.. just been wondering that's all

Storyteller01

First Post
Then I have a problem (WAHHHH!!!!!)

I access the web site via a school computer. Unfortunately, they instituted the use of a new firewall. Anything listed as "Game" is forbidden terratory (cuts down on bandwidth use, or some junk...). I had to access Enworld via cyberstreet.

In short, I CAN'T GET TO THE NEW LINK!!!!

You may need to find someone else to play Staven (I still have his stats if you need them...).

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. :eek:

Remove ads