• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For the Greater Good

Jarval

Explorer
"Thank you, I'd be honoured to have your protection." Nessa says to the frog, smiling warmly at the little construct.

"But is there anything we can do for you? After so long in that ball, do you need anything to eat or drink? Or don't you need to do things like that? What do you want me to do with the ball you were in?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"No, no, I don't eat or drink. But I do occasionally rest in the ball, so you can keep it if you'd like. Now," it says, hunkering down and crossing its tiny arms. "what are we doing?"

Halivar

First Post
Sebastian Andovar, butt-kicker for goodness

Li'l Froggie said:
"what are we doing?"
Sebastian points at the black idol. "Right now," he says, "We're thinking of the quickest way to destroy this."

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
"Yes, I think it's going to prove rather problematic." Nessa says, chewing nervously on her lower lip as he looks at the idol. "Either we carry it with us, or we send someone back with it. I don't really like either option..."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Maybe you could ask someone to guard it until you get back? Someone capable of protecting themselves and it, and not getting to scared of it," the frog suggests, itching his head with his hind foot.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Norin takes his time to think, but can't really help his new friends decide one way or the other.
"Couldn't you ask for some guidance from above?" he asks Nessa in the end, nodding to the calendar.

Jarval

Explorer
"Alright, we'll see what they have to say to us, then." Nessa sits cross-legged, placing the calendar on her lap. She looks at her companions (including the frog).

"What question should I ask?"

Halivar

First Post
Sebastian Andovar, paladin of Hoar

Sebastian scoffs, "No one is safe with that thing. Nevertheless, if we intend to keep it with us on our journey, that'd be the question to ask." He still holds reservations about taking the idol straight to the baroness.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads