Forest of Doom pbp (full 5/5)

S'mon

Legend
Update: Game now full.

In Character thread here.

Hi all! I am recruiting up to 5 players for a PBP I am planning to run here on ENW - a doubtless modified version of "The Forest of Doom", in the wild lands of Allansia on the World of Titan.

See blog here:
S'mon's Forest of Doom Game Blog

PM me or post here to express interest, queries etc.

Thanks,

Simon

Last edited:

Cor Azer

First Post
If there's still room, I'd like to play. I'm thinking of running a human fighter, sword-and-board; more a thinker than a brute though.

If that's cool, do you want the chars yes posted here, elsewhere, or PMed to you?

S'mon

Legend
If there's still room, I'd like to play. I'm thinking of running a human fighter, sword-and-board; more a thinker than a brute though.

If that's cool, do you want the chars yes posted here, elsewhere, or PMed to you?

Hi Cor - you're only my 2nd expression of interest, so plenty of room. :D
Human Fighter would be excellent. I suggest you PM me your draft PC, I now have a sample PC sheet up at S'mon's Forest of Doom Game Blog which you can use, and a potential companion NPC, Lirael the Sorceress, who could be a friend, lover or relative of your PC.

Note that the blog has links on the right to the ENW IC and OOC threads.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
As far as racial and class mods, other than those listed in the blog, just go with the base 3.5 stuff?

Might be a good time to bust out a 3.5 character. I have a couple of potential ideas. Assuming you still have open spots, should I send you the information on them both to consider and let you pick which one you like best? (note I say like best, not necessarily will fit best :D ). Might be a bit before I can do the write ups, but I can send 'em.

S'mon

Legend
As far as racial and class mods, other than those listed in the blog, just go with the base 3.5 stuff?

Might be a good time to bust out a 3.5 character. I have a couple of potential ideas. Assuming you still have open spots, should I send you the information on them both to consider and let you pick which one you like best? (note I say like best, not necessarily will fit best :D ). Might be a bit before I can do the write ups, but I can send 'em.

Hi Artur - I still have places, yup (you're #3!) - I'd prefer the base 3.5 stuff at least to begin with; if it goes well we could branch out later eg when PCs level up. Please do PM me your 2 ideas, thanks, and I'll tell you what I think. Also everyone feel free to discuss PC ideas on this thread, it would be good to have some pre-existing relations between the PCs.

I would like to get started fairly quickly; probably on Friday, maybe even tomorrow Thursday if I get 3 quick character submissions. I'm planning to start once I have at least 3 PCs (with 1 Companion NPC, making a party of 4), but I will still allow for 2 more PCs to join in later, making a maximum party of 5 PCs + 1 Companion NPC.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Hi Artur - I still have places, yup (you're #3!) - I'd prefer the base 3.5 stuff at least to begin with; if it goes well we could branch out later eg when PCs level up. Please do PM me your 2 ideas, thanks, and I'll tell you what I think. Also everyone feel free to discuss PC ideas on this thread, it would be good to have some pre-existing relations between the PCs.

I would like to get started fairly quickly; probably on Friday, maybe even tomorrow Thursday if I get 3 quick character submissions. I'm planning to start once I have at least 3 PCs (with 1 Companion NPC, making a party of 4), but I will still allow for 2 more PCs to join in later, making a maximum party of 5 PCs + 1 Companion NPC.

Cool. I will get the write ups done, I hope after lunch, and to you this afternoon.

And if I didn't make myself clear, I intend to use only 1 character, not both. :)

Sekhmet

First Post
I'd love to, but I'm moving in about a month and will be unable to get online during the move.
What do you think is the timeline on this adventure?
I'd like to play a martial class, specifically a regular, player's handbook Paladin of Tyr[Libra] (though I could settle for a Fighter). I'd be happy to be the suitor or good friend to Lirael, your mock up Sorceress.

I could also play a Warlock or a Scout, were it necessary I was not a Paladin. I'll draw up a character sheet using your recommended character sheet style.

Remove ads