• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Forge of Fury 5e (Roll20) campaign recaps

Nebulous

Legend
Also, I'm three sessions into Roll20 for the first time and still trying to learn it. This campaign is going awesome so far, they're about to hit 5th level, so we are past the half way point.

Nebulous

Legend
I'm guessing it will be 15 or 16 sessions offhand, so this is #3 of 15. And I have to connect it to something leading from 5th to 7th. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Nebulous

Legend
I was thinking of putting a map to the Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan in the Foundry library near the succubus, and segue to that afterward. Is that a good adventure? I haven't read it.

I vote for:

1) Madness at Gardmore Abbey from 4E. Looks like a cool adventure. Probably a lot of work to adapt.
2) The hill giant lair, Grudd Haug, from Storm King's Thunder.

Your campaigns seem to have a lot of tactical combat and I think both could be a good fit.

Nebulous

Legend
yeah, this group tends to enjoy tactical combat more than roleplaying. I'd prefer something on Roll20 with all the maps and stats already done.

Anyone ever run Tales of the Old Margreve by Kobold Press? I'd never heard of it until tonight, but it looks pretty cool. I like how it makes heavy use of Tome of Beasts and Creature Codex and swaps out most of the default DnD races with new ones.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Fantastic work with this one, my guys are heading here next- although I've also played the scenario three or four times previous, back when it came out in 3e times. It can be brutal.

Congrats on taking to the edge, and the superb write up.

More please.

Stay safe and well.

Cheers goonalan

Remove ads