• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Why the paladin aura of protection don't add the + charisma to all saves?

Bug, noted and corrected for V1.34. For now just use the other column and type =CHAmod

If you want to be more technical, type in =IF(CHAmod<=1,1,CHAmod)

UPDATE: Found an annoying issue with feat levels not displaying correctly, 1.34 is released and contains the Paladin Aura of Courage bonus to saving throws. Let me know if you find any issues.

Last edited:

00arak00

First Post
love the sheet! Not an excel pro but for easy export to updates, maybe another "export" page on the sheet that has all the values in a line, as well as a place to paste them? Not work for current sheets, but going forward just copy this row, paste to same row on new sheet?

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
When a warlock makes a pact with an otherworldly entity you get an extended spell list which should be automatically added to a warlocks list but there not. Those spells might be selectable but they should be automatically added to the spell list.

The expanded spell list for Warlock, Druid (Land), Cleric and Paladin are user selectable in the drop down lists for each level (and should also appear below each level). I'm putting as little VBA into the sheet as possible to make it compatible with Excel iOS, Excel Android, Excel Touch (Windows 10) which cannot run VBA (all these version are free to use). The only VBA currently in the tool is the reset code which can only be run in Excel 2010-2013.

Last edited:

TwistedFaith

Explorer
ok that makes sense. best way to keep it mostly compatible with everything your releasing it on instead of making 2 copies 1 for Desktop/Laptop computers and 1 for Phone/Tablets.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 1.35 Released

NEW: ForgedAnvil Character Transfer Tool V1.35! This tool should support ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator V1.31 onward, give it a try and let me know!

This tool requires Excel 2010-2013 to run... follow the instructions on opening.

On a Core i7 Surface Pro 3 it takes about 2-3 minutes to complete the transfer (around 2700 cells)

Have fun!

Last edited:

Tozjia

First Post
I used the character transfer tool to transfer my level 7 Battle Master Fighter. It worked excellently. Thank you for the tool. The only item that didn't transfer was the picture, and this is easy enough to transfer. Thanks again!

The new layout and colour schemes are great. Thanks

Update: The second personality trait did not transfer.

Last edited:

Remove ads