• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Realms TV!?!

tecnodemon

First Post
Any word or update this supposed television series based on the world? I hear it was supposed to done (like last year), I guess another venture into D&D movies/t.v. is shot down.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The TV Forgotten Realms series is, as far as we know, probably a dead deal, along with the Spelljammer TV movie and series (anyone remember those rumors?) and the animated Dragonlance film.

Personally, I can't find this news too upsetting, since I just can't see any of those turning out that well. IMHO, the D&D movie sort of fouled the waters for such fil D&D productions. Hopefully the new D&D DVDs will breathe some life back into that possibility.

tecnodemon

First Post
Alzrius said:
The TV Forgotten Realms series is, as far as we know, probably a dead deal, along with the Spelljammer TV movie and series (anyone remember those rumors?) and the animated Dragonlance film.

Personally, I can't find this news too upsetting, since I just can't see any of those turning out that well. IMHO, the D&D movie sort of fouled the waters for such fil D&D productions. Hopefully the new D&D DVDs will breathe some life back into that possibility.

What D&D DVDs??

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads