Forked Thread: renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Beta

renau1g

First Post
2 Points spent on Collector of Stories Skill Trick from Complete Scoundrel

Divine Scrolls Purchased... Most of the none Clerical spells are from Domains or the Druid list, one is from an adept, one from a paladin and one from a ranger. The only really difficult spell to acquire would have required a 14th level ranger.
4th: Aspect of the earth Hunter (SC 16)

Can you please let me know the details of the Collector of Stories? I don't own the Complete Scoundrel, but if it isn't game-breaking I might allow it.

Also, I'm not keen on the Aspect of the Earth Hunter, finding a 14th level ranger would be extremely difficult (probably only a handful in the world) and the spell's power reflects the higher level requirement.

If you're ok with that then everything else looks good.

renau1g

First Post
So, one of the PC's is back for the Beta group so the hole in that line-up falls in the divine area, so I'll be assigning Halford to that group, but Alpha could use a melee-centric character, so I'll be assigning you to that group.

Halford

First Post
No problem ditching Aspect of the Earth Hunter, I'll spend the money having scribed Summon Nature's Ally 4 into his Prayer book and Enervation.

Collector of Stories gives me a +5 bonus for the purpose of identifying creatures and may be used once per encounter. I don't think it could be described as game breaking by any means though it is very nice, especially for an Archivist. Most Skill tricks have hefty skill rank prerequisites, but they are generally extremely useful especially for rogues. Each costs two skill points and you may only have a number equal to 1/2 your character level.

renau1g

First Post
Ok, Halford you'll be introduced very shortly as the Beta group is in the town and it's easier to introduce you.

Rev, I think I have an idea for you, let me mull it over tonight and I'll pu something together tomorrow.

Remove ads