• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Beta

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Rev]
The group is about to have an encounter with a Hydra, to speed up your entry into the game, I'm thinking to have your character on patrol with a couple other hobbys and stumble upon the battle. Thoughts? Otherwise it'll take at least a week if not more to complete that combat + travel to the keep and they'll probably scout out, etc...
[/sblock]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
[sblock=Rev]
The group is about to have an encounter with a Hydra, to speed up your entry into the game, I'm thinking to have your character on patrol with a couple other hobbys and stumble upon the battle. Thoughts? Otherwise it'll take at least a week if not more to complete that combat + travel to the keep and they'll probably scout out, etc...
[/sblock]
I can wait a week.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Ren, I had a few errors on my character sheet and I made a small addition (Mage Hand spell) to make the sheet as complete as possible.

I also included te text file of the updated sheet, so that you can print it for your refrence (all formatting for print purposes has been included).

Remove ads