• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Foundry Gets Official D&D Support

Joining Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, and WotC’s own VTT plans, the Foundry virtual tabletop is getting official D&D support. You can se their announcement video below. This will give yet another way to play D&D and that's some very good news.

Joining Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, and WotC’s own VTT plans, the Foundry virtual tabletop is getting official D&D support. You can se their announcement video below.

This will give yet another way to play D&D and that's some very good news.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I thought folks might want to see this tutorial video on how to create a character in the new module. Yes, this only has SRD content by default, but I hope that "how do I do this?" might be of interest if you're thinking about using it.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I thought folks might want to see this tutorial video on how to create a character in the new module. Yes, this only has SRD content by default, but I hope that "how do I do this?" might be of interest if you're thinking about using it.
be aware that few modules mess this sheet up some, so, as always, if you have issues, turn off your mods and then turn them back on one by one to see the culprit.

One thing I have to add here: I think the Foundry devs did a pretty good job with that virtual character sheet. Among the modules I have seen so far, it's certainly among the best-looking ones.

Remove ads

Remove ads