• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR 3.5 Silverymoon - OOC

Manzanita

First Post
Seonaid is having some internet troubles. According to a post of hers in another thread, I think she expects to back to full speed next week.

Breezly

First Post
I will be out of touch tomorrow...

I will be heading to Vermont (3 1/2 hour drive) tomorrow for my monthly face-to-face game. I have been playing for the past 4 years, so suffice it to say, the trip is worth it. Wish me luck in not getting killed, though I have managed to lose 2 cohorts and more than a few followers.

I will check back in on Sunday to see how you guys do.

Breezly

Seonaid

Explorer
I am a Bad Person. :(:( I really really really apologize. I don't have a lot of time online, and I must have missed this game before, when I was posting my explanations. Thank you very much for posting, Manzanita. As s/he says, I should be up and running by the end of this coming week, hopefully earlier. If you need to drop me for a bit, or forever, feel free. I will understand. Once I get back online, though, I promise that I will post very very often. Sorry again. :(

Breezly

First Post
Seonaid said:
I am a Bad Person. :(:( I really really really apologize. I don't have a lot of time online, and I must have missed this game before, when I was posting my explanations. Thank you very much for posting, Manzanita. As s/he says, I should be up and running by the end of this coming week, hopefully earlier. If you need to drop me for a bit, or forever, feel free. I will understand. Once I get back online, though, I promise that I will post very very often. Sorry again. :(

No worries. I will NPC you until you come back.

Bart

WonkaMania

First Post
Hey there Breezly,

I haven't posted in the IC thread since the new map came up because you had said that you already have my action, so just posting to say I hope you aren't waiting on me for anything. :)

Do you want me to write up something on my character sheet in the rogue's gallery thread about the Riding Dog..? (It's wearing Studded Leather barding)..

How did your Vermont game go? :)

~Wonka

Breezly

First Post
WonkaMania said:
Hey there Breezly,

I haven't posted in the IC thread since the new map came up because you had said that you already have my action, so just posting to say I hope you aren't waiting on me for anything. :)

Do you want me to write up something on my character sheet in the rogue's gallery thread about the Riding Dog..? (It's wearing Studded Leather barding)..

How did your Vermont game go? :)

~Wonka

No, I am just getting my thoughts together for a post this morning. I left later than I wanted to yesterday and drove through a snow storm to get home. By the time I got ready to post I was a bit too tired and caught up watching the football games. I am getting to it now.

As for my Vermont game, I survived again. It is a Greyhawk campaign and I play a Cleric/Paladin of Heironeous. I have reached 12th level (11C/1P) and I am trying to convince an Hound Archon to spend some time on the prime material plane s my cohort. Fun stuff. If you get bored take a look at the site. The logs are quite detailed, although they are almost a year behind.

http://www.rutins.com/arggh/Greyhawk/index.html

Breezly

WonkaMania

First Post
Breezly said:
No, I am just getting my thoughts together for a post this morning. I left later than I wanted to yesterday and drove through a snow storm to get home. By the time I got ready to post I was a bit too tired and caught up watching the football games. I am getting to it now.

Hey man it's all good, you have to relax and enjoy yourself! I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that everyone *including* the DM needs to be having fun with this! Don't ever let it become "like a job" as then it wouldn't be fun! :)

Breezly said:
As for my Vermont game, I survived again. It is a Greyhawk campaign and I play a Cleric/Paladin of Heironeous. I have reached 12th level (11C/1P) and I am trying to convince an Hound Archon to spend some time on the prime material plane s my cohort. Fun stuff. If you get bored take a look at the site. The logs are quite detailed, although they are almost a year behind.

http://www.rutins.com/arggh/Greyhawk/index.html

Breezly

Glad to hear that you lived! Sounds interesting and I'll check out the website more in-depth when I get the chance! Good luck on getting the Hound Archon as your cohort!

~Wonka

Breezly

First Post
Turn 2 tomorrow

Hello all...I am having an impossible time trying to get the next turn posted. EN World boards must be acting up as I can't get anything updated. If you are reading this message it is just damn lucky that it got through. I will give it another try tomorrow morning.

Breezly

Remove ads