• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FR] Silver Marches IC

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Thank you Sir. I feel a bit more awake now. My name is Joyousgard. My party was slaughtered by a Troll. some days away from here. I was the only survivor." The half-Elf says.

Thanee

First Post
When Joyousgard arrives at the scene, he can see a lot of small scaly humanoid (kobold) corpses lying around, and a larger dead animal, which looks like a gigantic weasel. The merchants and guards seem to be in pretty good shape, tho, despite the obvious fight that has taken place here.

There are about a dozen humanoids - mostly humans and dwarves, another half-elf, two elves and a gnome - present. The half-elf is the only one mounted and one of the humans stands out a bit, as he is wearing a featureless mask, which completely covers his face.

Character descriptions are in the RG, the merchants and guards are described a bit in the beginning of this thread.

When he casts the spell, Cade notices, that the half-elf is not unconscious, as he probably assumed. He also doesn't look wounded, but he looks like he had a rough time during the last couple days for sure.

Cade, the cleric who cast the spell on Joy, doesn't look very healthy as well, his face is very pale.

One of the human merchants, who stands close to the larger group where Joyousgard headed to, now approaches him and says: “Welcome stranger. My name is Zacharias and I am the master of this trade caravan. We are heading to Sundabar. I was just going to ask, what happened to you, but you already said... a troll? Could that be the one you guys were talking about earlier? That creature surely seems to cause a lot of trouble.”

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Korosh turns from his conversation with Faendalar and looks at the new arrival. Taking a full vial of glass out of one of his pockets; "Well met, stranger. You seem to be in some need of healing. What would you be willing to pay us for this potion of Cure Light?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Joyousgard smiles and says, "Thank you Sir. It is good that we go to Sundabar. I must deliver this letter. It was my companions last request."
He then turns to address the man with the potion. "Time and willpower are all the healing I need. but thankyou for your offer."

Thanee

First Post
“We should get going again, it's still some distance to Sundabar,” Zacharias says. “Joyousgard, you can come with us, of course. There should be enough room on the carts still.”

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Feeling revived and more alert Joyousgard moves to the wagon and from a standing position dows a back flip into the back of the wagon. "Greetings." He says to those in the wagon. "I'm Joyousgard. Who are you all?"

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"I am Faedalar Mistmorn," the druid says, extending his hand. "And this," he says, gesturing to a white owl sitting in the cart beside him, "is Nightwind".

BTW, if we have time I want to teach Nightwind the Defend maneuver.

Thanee

First Post
Sure, you can do that. It takes a week to teach one trick, but you can start to do it and will finish eventually. Would be nice, if you added that in your posts every now and then, when it fits, that Faedalar is working with his animal. :)

Remove ads