• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FR] Silver Marches IC

Argent Silvermage

First Post
In nothing but a loincloth with his hair pinned back Joyousgard moves through his morning ritual seeming to dance until he shatters a tree limb he placed between two logs. He eventualy wanders over to the others and says "How far to the town?"

Thanee

First Post
Day 4 of Hammer, 1372 DR

“At our current speed, we'll arrive in Sundabar the day after tomorrow,” Zacharias replies.

WhatKu

First Post
From his perch on the wagon seat, Cade shakes his head wearily. "I am already tired out, and I have been awake for only a few hours. Hopefully I will be able to get aid in the city."

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"Excellent," Faedalar says, though his facial expression makes it evident that he'd rather be in the wilderness than a cramped city. "Hopefully the trip will remain uneventful. I don't know how much our friend here--" gesturing at Cade--"can take."

Serpenteye

First Post
Korosh keeps mostly to himself, talking occasionally to his companions and his kobold lackey. The conversation with the kobold revolves mostly around the koboldic methods of sorcery, bloodlines etc, though in truth he expects to learn very little from the diminutive childish creature.

Thanee

First Post
Sorry for the delay. I fully expect the game to slow down considerably during the next few weeks anyways, however.

While Joyousgard talks to the other travelers, he learns, that Hassan, the half-elven guard, is from Calimshan, a wealthy desert kingdom far south, once founded and ruled by djinnis. As many others in his current company, he is out for adventure and is earning some coins while serving as a guard. Like Thorgar he has agreed on a longer contract and will accompany the caravan on their way for a few weeks.

Korosh's servant seems willing to obey his command, at least for now. He does wonder, however, if it will cause trouble with the guards in Sundabar, as kobolds probably are not exactly welcome there.

Cade slowly regains health during the day, which otherwise passes by without any noteworthy incident. Faedalar uses the time to train his animal companion.

Another camp is prepared in the evening and the night soon falls over the Sundabar Vale, with a clear sky, which is a beautiful sight during the winter days.

Thanee

First Post
Day 5 of Hammer, 1372 DR

During the early morning hours, it's still before sunrise, an alarm cry wakes you. Soveliss and Hassan are keeping watch and obviously have spotted something in the dark. They are pointing towards the south, where you can barely see movement, a good hundred feet away.

Serpenteye

First Post
Korosh awakens from his sleep with a start. "What is it!?" He wipes the sleep out of his eyes and looks at the dark shape, trying to make it out. Failing to see the source of the disturbance he shakes his kobold companion lightly, points him in the right direction and asks him what he sees.

Remove ads