• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From Citadel to Bastion [OOC Thread]

StalkingBlue

First Post
Vargo, I was unable to connect for the past two days from Sicily, too (steep walk up the hill to the internet place every time, talk about frustrating :rolleyes: ). Finally I at least got to some sort of interim message that the transfer to the new boards would need a couple of days to "propagate" (?) through the internet. Looks it has finished doing that now, whatever it means.

Looks like my place in the marching order (1st) has been determined while I was away ... :) The logical choice, anyway.

Vargo

First Post
Guys, I'm going to be out of town for a week - I'll be back on the 30th. Gru, could you make relevant decisions for me?

Thanks.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Happy New Year, Everyone.

I have been slacking this holiday, and I apologize for not setting a restart date in advance. I will resume the game within 24 hours.

garyh

First Post
GruTheWanderer said:
Happy New Year, Everyone.

I have been slacking this holiday, and I apologize for not setting a restart date in advance. I will resume the game within 24 hours.

For all the games of yours I'm in, I say: "Cool deal!!"

Glad you're back, Gru. :)

Last edited:

Vargo

First Post
Given our current problems (I.E., other players not posting, apparently losing interest/network connections/etc.) I would be willing to take over the responsibilities of one additional character, until such time that we could reasonably write the absent players out of the party...

Any thoughts?

Remove ads