D&D 5E From Nobles to Knights

Trogdor1992

First Post
"So, ye're all ready fer tha journey ahead then?" Frok asks upon seeing you all gather at the tavern.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"No, witch hunter. We just came here for refreshing morning tea." Quentin says with a wide smile as he waves his noble group over. Being first had small advantage of picking the table and he took the liberty of taking one where wide bench was facing toward the center of the room so that dragonborn and goliath may sit without taking too much space away. And he may end up between Whisper and Zaranina since Malakai avoided close contact.

He waves the waitress over.
"Breakfast for all, please. We can travel with full bellies, you never know when you'll eat next on the sea."

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Ahh, a smartass, eh? Well a' least I'll know who ta sacrifice if ye raise a demon" Frok responds with a returned wink.

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper came over to the table.

"Will closing the portal to the vampire's plane require sacrifices, or demons?" she asks neutrally.

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Nah, I'm jus' pullin' yer leg, ye may be facin' o'er dark things but I'm hopin' it does no' come ta tha' anytime soon."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Ahh, a smartass, eh? Well a' least I'll know who ta sacrifice if ye raise a demon" Frok responds with a returned wink.

Grinning even wider at the riposte, his head threatening to split at the ears he looks at the companions.

"We have familiar ties with primordials, demons, dragons and..." he vaguely waves toward Whisper "...something else." showing again total lack of appreciation for people who may not be at peace with their heritage.

"We're superior to humans in various ways and being able to speak to anyone at their own terms is part of this groups charm. Now dig in. Appreciate life before it is snuffed out."

During the meal, Quentin keeps light banter, but takes time to find something positive and uplifting to say for everyone. Even Malakai cannot help, but feel better about their chances while with the group. And even he may find himself thinking that being different doesn't mean "not belonging" especialy with the group this ecclectic.

OOC:
Using Inspiring leader: everyone (including goliath) gain 13 temp hit points until next short rest.

Thateous

Explorer
Mordecai consumes little and remains quiet throughout the small talk, answering any questions directed at him quickly and bluntly. Mordecai could sense something off about this day, but it seemed just out of his senses.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14noavm.jpg

Waterdeep/The Dripping Dagger
Morning

“Good morning, Oberon,” Zaranina returned the dragonborn’s greeting. She eyed the horse he rode. It was a large animal, but still, she did not envy the beast for the weight it carried, for the dragonborn was a sizable humanoid to be carrying upon one’s back.

Following the others inside, the beautiful tiefling saw Quentin had secured them a table and she found herself seated beside the genasi. When the genasi pointed out their heritage, Zaranina flushed and touched her hair, assuring herself it hid her small horns. Her infernal blood wasn’t as obvious as it was in her brother, and her family made sure they were well aware of their feelings about it. She tucked into her breakfast in silent embarrassment.

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Conditions: Mage Armor (AC 16)
Portent: 1D20 = [8] = 8http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=141351
1D20 = [3] = 3

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zaranina’s Mini Stats]
Zaranina Quenyo
AC: 13/16 (Mage Armor)
HP: 58/58

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
1st (3/4): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield
2nd (3/3): Detect Thoughts, Scorching Ray
3rd (3/3): Counterspell, Fireball
4th (2/2): Arcane Eye, Banishment, Greater Invisibility

Hellish Rebuke (Re after damage 60’ VS) 3d10 fire Dex/half DC 16 (1/d)
Darkness (60’ VM C 10m) 15’ rad sphere, no darkvision (1/d)

Wand of Magic Missiles 7/7

Arcane Recovery 1/d, 4 levels
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper eats her breakfast silently, observing the interplay between the others without commenting. It's hard to tell what subtext she grasps, and what escapes her.

When she's finished the food on her plate she dabs at her mouth with the napkin and pushes it forward, as if a servant was hovering just behind her waiting to grab it away.

And then she's just watching people eat.

Remove ads