D&D 5E From Nobles to Knights

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper considered his words, and nodded. She had more questions, but they could wait. Asking them now would simply delay the process.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Quntin quckly returns carrying long three-pronged trident apparently made of sea life.
"I am ready."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14noavm.jpg

Waterdeep/The Dripping Dagger
Evening

Zaranina smiled at her brother. “I am not sure the blame for this can be placed on me, brother,” she said. “But we know where those creatures came from.” She nodded to the pile of ash that was all that remained of the vampires. “Apparently they are from another plane and there is a dimensional gate north of here. We should see to closing it, I suppose.”

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Conditions: Mage Armor (AC 16)
Portent rolls: 1D20 = [14] = 14http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=135784
1D20 = [2] = 2

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zaranina’s Mini Stats]
Zaranina Quenyo
AC: 13/16 (Mage Armor)
HP: 58/58 + 13 thp

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
1st (4/4): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield
2nd (3/3): Detect Thoughts, Scorching Ray
3rd (3/3): Counterspell, Fireball
4th (2/2): Arcane Eye, Banishment, Greater Invisibility

Hellish Rebuke (Re after damage 60’ VS) 3d10 fire Dex/half DC 16 (1/d)
Darkness (60’ VM C 10m) 15’ rad sphere, no darkvision (1/d)

Wand of Magic Missiles 7/7

Arcane Recovery 1/d, 4 levels*
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
Mordecai shook his head, "So, let me make sure I understand the plan. The vampires we just killed are from a different plane. The gate that brought them here isn't too far and you wish to go close it." Mordecai looks around at the group in front of him and shrugs his shoulders in defeat. "Ok sister of my mine." he says walking up to his sister and placing a kiss on her forehead. "Big brother will tag along and ensure you return home safely. Father would probably disown me if I let anything happen to his precious..." Mordecai let's the sentence hang there. He places a hand on his sisters shoulder before looking at the Golaith and speaking into his mind. "Mordecai, at your service."

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Aye, take tha night ta ready yerselves an' find me back 'ere in tha mornin', we'll set off as soon as ye're all ready."

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Ready."
Quentin enters the tavern fully decked for combat. Along his shield and armor, he carries a trident made of sea shells, whale bone and other marine substances. He has dark blue overcoat and soft but sturdy boots. White shirt and sea green pants complete the outfit.

Shayuri

First Post
When Whisper returns to the inn the following morning she has a set of reinforced leather armor on, and a crossbow is slung over her back on a strap. A little quiver of bolts dangles from her hip by her belt. Her dress has been exchanged for snug breeches and boots, and a light green jerkin of some kind that's largely covered by her armor. At her other hip is just her dagger though...no sword or mace or anything heavier.

A trained eye might notice that the metal studs in the leather are still polished, and the leather itself shiny and a little creaky when it flexes. The armor is either new, or has very seldom been worn before.

She looks around for the peculiar vampire hunter, and to assess who has arrived from the night before, and who has not.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14noavm.jpg

Waterdeep/The Dripping Dagger
Morning

Zaranina was dropped off at the tavern by an expensive coach. She stepped out in traveling clothes with her pack on her back. Her black hair hid her small horns, and she wore smoked glasses to hide her slit-pupiled eyes.

“Good morning,” she greeted the others.

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Conditions: Mage Armor (AC 16)
Portent: 1D20 = [8] = 8http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=141351
1D20 = [3] = 3

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zaranina’s Mini Stats]
Zaranina Quenyo
AC: 13/16 (Mage Armor)
HP: 58/58

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
1st (3/4): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield
2nd (3/3): Detect Thoughts, Scorching Ray
3rd (3/3): Counterspell, Fireball
4th (2/2): Arcane Eye, Banishment, Greater Invisibility

Hellish Rebuke (Re after damage 60’ VS) 3d10 fire Dex/half DC 16 (1/d)
Darkness (60’ VM C 10m) 15’ rad sphere, no darkvision (1/d)

Wand of Magic Missiles 7/7

Arcane Recovery 1/d, 4 levels
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
Mordecai exits the coach after his sister, not saying a word. His mind focused on the upcoming challenges.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

River Song

Explorer
Oberon watches the siblings disembark the carriage and nudges his mount over towards them, he had barely slept that night and was feeling somewhat tired.

"Good morning and well met again friendss," he calls out. He caught the draconic hiss at the end, when he was tired he found making the short ess ​sound harder.

Remove ads