D&D 5E From Nobles to Knights

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper, having stood silently during the conversation just watching it all, takes hold of another vampire's body to drag it out along with Quentin.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14noavm.jpg

Waterdeep/The Dripping Dagger
Evening

Zaranina sighed. She finished her wine and got up from her seat, walking over to grab one of the corpses. She grunted as she dragged it away toward the back and out of the tavern.

“I cannot believe I’m doing corpse removal.” She dumped her body on the pile as the inkeeper came out with a bottle of oil. “Very good,” she told him.

Once all the bodies were stacked well away from the buildings, Zaranina blasted them with a fire bolt, sending them up in flames.

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Conditions: Mage Armor (AC 16)
Portent rolls: 1D20 = [14] = 14http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=135784
1D20 = [2] = 2

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zaranina’s Mini Stats]
Zaranina Quenyo
AC: 13/16 (Mage Armor)
HP: 58/58 + 13 thp

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
1st (4/4): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield
2nd (3/3): Detect Thoughts, Scorching Ray
3rd (3/3): Counterspell, Fireball
4th (2/2): Arcane Eye, Banishment, Greater Invisibility

Hellish Rebuke (Re after damage 60’ VS) 3d10 fire Dex/half DC 16 (1/d)
Darkness (60’ VM C 10m) 15’ rad sphere, no darkvision (1/d)

Wand of Magic Missiles 7/7

Arcane Recovery 1/d, 4 levels*
[/sblock]

Trogdor1992

First Post
Frok comes out and observes, quietly chanting as the fire burns the vampire corpses. The fire burns bright green for a moment before dying down, leaving a pile of ash in it's place. Frok nods and says "'Tis done, ye've done this city a great justice in doin' as ye 'ave."

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14noavm.jpg

Waterdeep/The Dripping Dagger
Evening

“Well, I’m not sure we had much choice,” Zaranina said, giving Frok a look as she wiped her hands on a rag. “I doubt any of us were wanting to get killed or turned. The question is, where did they come from and why were they here? Anyone find anything on the bodies?” she asked.

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Conditions: Mage Armor (AC 16)
Portent rolls: 1D20 = [14] = 14http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=135784
1D20 = [2] = 2

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zaranina’s Mini Stats]
Zaranina Quenyo
AC: 13/16 (Mage Armor)
HP: 58/58 + 13 thp

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
1st (4/4): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield
2nd (3/3): Detect Thoughts, Scorching Ray
3rd (3/3): Counterspell, Fireball
4th (2/2): Arcane Eye, Banishment, Greater Invisibility

Hellish Rebuke (Re after damage 60’ VS) 3d10 fire Dex/half DC 16 (1/d)
Darkness (60’ VM C 10m) 15’ rad sphere, no darkvision (1/d)

Wand of Magic Missiles 7/7

Arcane Recovery 1/d, 4 levels*
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"The innkeeper stated that she had offered to entertain guests for no fee, which he believed to be a good investment?" Whisper points out. "Wheras it appeared their actual intent was to obtain blood. If you're interested in where they've been in the past, I expect we could find taverns she's visited before if we inquire sufficiently."

"Why?"

Trogdor1992

First Post
"They come from Barovia, bu' we canno' go there, ye must instead 'elp me ta seal tha foul place off, so no more foul things will make their way through"

Trogdor1992

First Post
"If ye went there ye might never be able ta leave again" Frok says in a very serious tone.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We're not really afraid of death. At least, I'm not, I risk my life on the ships and each time I May not return. And this here was deadly and none of us hesitated.

Remove ads