D&D 5E From Nobles to Knights

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14noavm.jpg

Waterdeep/The Dripping Dagger
Evening

Zaranina gave her brother a reassuring smile before looking at the concerned Oberon. “We should move the bodies,” she told him. “Do what is needed out of sight.” She nodded to the crowds around them. “Have you a sharp blade? I am afraid my dagger would just be...messy.”

The mage went to a nearby broken table and started to pick out legs and other stakes of wood. “The river would be best,” she said, “since it is hours until daylight.”

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Conditions: Mage Armor (AC 16)
Portent rolls: 1D20 = [14] = 14http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=135784
1D20 = [2] = 2

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zaranina’s Mini Stats]
Zaranina Quenyo
AC: 13/16 (Mage Armor)
HP: 58/58 + 10 thp

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
1st (4/4): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield
2nd (3/3): Detect Thoughts, Scorching Ray
3rd (3/3): Counterspell, Fireball
4th (2/2): Arcane Eye, Banishment, Greater Invisibility

Hellish Rebuke (Re after damage 60’ VS) 3d10 fire Dex/half DC 16 (1/d)
Darkness (60’ VM C 10m) 15’ rad sphere, no darkvision (1/d)

Wand of Magic Missiles 7/7

Arcane Recovery 1/d, 4 levels*
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION], Quentin held short inspiring speech after the whole thing (probably while the group was drinking) giving everyone in the group (and tavernkeeper) 13 temp hp (total of 6 people) - I wrote about this before the crash

Trogdor1992

First Post
Frok looks to you and says "No' tha river, ye'll taint it. Pile tha bodies ou' front an' then ye come get me. Meself'll burn 'em when ye 'ave 'em ready."

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

River Song

Explorer
Oberon looks somewhat relieved, his draconic features not giving away much, but there was an easing of the tension about the eyes.
"Let's do it out back, we need not distress these good people any more than they already have been."

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Yer right abou' tha', take 'em ou' tha back then, an' tell me when yer done, tha' way I can show ye 'ow ta dispose o' Vampire flesh, 'fore more smell tha Red Lady an' come ta look inta 'ow tha b*tch were killed 'ere." he says, continuing to drink.

Neurotic

"Maybe we should take the extra step and move them further afield before destroying them. If others will come, I'd rather they come somewhere else and not in the middle of the city in well known tavern.

Guys, maybe we should become regulars for the couple of weeks here, just in case.
Quentin suggests thinking on his next assignment.
"How long before they send me out again!? Will I be able to keep the obligation even these two weeks?"

OOC: italics is thinking :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14noavm.jpg

Waterdeep/The Dripping Dagger
Evening

Zaranina nodded at Quentin and Frok. “The running water at the river would have helped,” she said. “Perhaps the City of the Dead? It is not far.” Of course, most didn’t go there at night. It wasn’t too safe, though wards around the walls kept any restless dead out of the city proper.

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Conditions: Mage Armor (AC 16)
Portent rolls: 1D20 = [14] = 14http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=135784
1D20 = [2] = 2

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zaranina’s Mini Stats]
Zaranina Quenyo
AC: 13/16 (Mage Armor)
HP: 58/58 + 13 thp

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
1st (4/4): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield
2nd (3/3): Detect Thoughts, Scorching Ray
3rd (3/3): Counterspell, Fireball
4th (2/2): Arcane Eye, Banishment, Greater Invisibility

Hellish Rebuke (Re after damage 60’ VS) 3d10 fire Dex/half DC 16 (1/d)
Darkness (60’ VM C 10m) 15’ rad sphere, no darkvision (1/d)

Wand of Magic Missiles 7/7

Arcane Recovery 1/d, 4 levels*
[/sblock]

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Ye need ta be done talkin' an' do tha deed, 'fore it be too late an' more vampires attack. We 'ave no' tha time for travelin' or bickerin' so let's be gettin' on wit' it will ye?"

Neurotic

"So, you're saying there is more than this lot out tonight? What is it, some kind of vampire annual meeting? Or did you bring them in so you could hunt them at leisure?"

Quentin is becoming suspicious of the newcomer.

"We can burn them back in the yard, no travelling. But you should start sharing what you know...about now."
He shoulders one of the corpses and grabs another by the scruff of its neck and drags it outside.
"Innkeep, bring some oil please."

Trogdor1992

First Post
"I'll tell ye wha' know, soon as yer done wit' tha', bu' don' worry 'bout me, ye can even ask tha barkeep 'bout good ol' Frok if yer tha' worried 'bout me." he says, as if he can't believe you haven't heard of him before.

Remove ads