D&D 5E From Nobles to Knights

River Song

Explorer
"Too many other innocents will die if these creatures are allowed to travel freely, spreading their filth to others and growing an unholy army of darkness!" Oberon growled. Small tufts of smoke curled out from behind his lips as he spoke. The dragonborn was clearly outraged at the idea.

"It is my duty as a paladin and a servant of Torm." he said, standing to his full height.

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper looked at the others weighing in, each in turn, then asked the mercenary monster hunter, "What do you propose, exactly?"

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Ye could 'elp me close tha gates 'tween tha two planes, I've already located one o' dem 'tween 'ere an' Luskan." Frok says, concern clear in his voice.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14noavm.jpg

Waterdeep/The Dripping Dagger
Evening

Zaranina considered the monster hunter’s words. “I suppose that could be easy enough,” she said. “How well is this gate guarded?” She sighed. “It looks like we will be taking a trip, brother,” she said to Mordecai. “I do so hate packing.”

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Conditions: Mage Armor (AC 16)
Portent rolls: 1D20 = [14] = 14http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=135784
1D20 = [2] = 2

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zaranina’s Mini Stats]
Zaranina Quenyo
AC: 13/16 (Mage Armor)
HP: 58/58 + 13 thp

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
1st (4/4): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield
2nd (3/3): Detect Thoughts, Scorching Ray
3rd (3/3): Counterspell, Fireball
4th (2/2): Arcane Eye, Banishment, Greater Invisibility

Hellish Rebuke (Re after damage 60’ VS) 3d10 fire Dex/half DC 16 (1/d)
Darkness (60’ VM C 10m) 15’ rad sphere, no darkvision (1/d)

Wand of Magic Missiles 7/7

Arcane Recovery 1/d, 4 levels*
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I can be ready immediately, my kit is at home, but that is all I need. Let's do this fast."

The fighter finishes equipping himself and now looks the part with gleaming silvery armor and shield.

Thateous

Explorer
Mordecai emerges from the back door, having never left the bar, staring at his sister incredulously. "Sister, there is a familiar tug in the back of my mind that could only mean one thing. What, pray tell, have you gotten us into this time."

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Aye, an' I'm plannin' ta keep 'em in Barovia if I can 'elp it. Git ready an' meet me back 'ere wiv all speed."

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Remove ads