From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I hate when you need to do things but you can't get around to doing them for unknown reasons (all dealing with procrastination). I'm not talking about doing things that you don't want to do, like wave money good bye as you send a pay a bill, or go to the debt collectors, or talk to a bankruptcy attorney. I'm talking about things in general.

Last edited:

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I hate when you need to do things but you can't get around to doing them for unknown reasons (all dealing with procrastination). I'm not talking about doing things that you don't want to do, like wave money good buy as you send a pay a bill, or go to the debt collectors, or talk to a bankruptcy attorney. I'm talking about things in general.

I know the feeling.:hmm:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Dude... This "ghost" is sort of cute..

Appearantly on some ghost hunting tour they took this picture of a girl in a barn's loft using a digital camera. The girl was reportedly not in the loft at the time the picture was taken (in the year 1953 :lol: )...

ghostgirlbig.JPG

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You know where else you can post that.:p

I realized yesterday after watching Krull how similar it was to Star Wars.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Wow... I spend the last 45 minutes looking at videos of real life shootouts on youtube and reading the comments. Let me just say, my view of humanity has been affected.

I think I'll watch some westerns now..*

*And yea, I realize that commentis wierd...

eh.

Rather than hang here I went sledding with the kids, dinner with wife's friend then Tim and I saw Avatar.

Today, I work on the waste of time thing called a Storyhour where John play will face Rage Drakes.

Remove ads