From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
This is the best most awesome image I've seen today (courtesy of Hobo in the "Edition War being Over" thread):

ponylance.jpg

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
That's terrifying!

I recommend Avatar, so long as you know exactly what you're getting into. Don't expect ground-breaking plot or deep, subtle acting, do expect jaw-dropping visuals and fun action.

How was Avatar?

If the artist Monet were a god and created a world- it would be pandora.

Visually this movie is eye candy for artists and especially color based artists. I was actually wanting to visit this world for its sheer beauty.

Plot was basic. It has a very America takes what it wants from Indians feel to it. Much of it was very predictable but still enjoyable to see fall in place.

The section with the floating mountains..... Loved. I was looking for Dragons and wizards and the such. Cameron needs to do a "DnD" movie.

Nasty creatures on the world as well. The equilivant of Rage Drakes was well and intensely shown.

I would love to see this in 3-D.

DO NOT WAIT FOR VIDEO

To enjoy it completely you need the large screen.

This one will surpass Titaniac and soon.

I want to see Avatar in 3D. I think I may go see it this coming weekend.

And Hi everyone :)

Hi

Is it already time for Halley's Comet to return? Isn't it about every 76 years you stop by now?

How are the kids? Daughter still doing the pirate thing?

Why am I asking? You won't be back for another 3-4 Hive threads? :eek:

That pony has a tattoo on its hip/backside!?! I'm sure you have heard about tattoos on that location. Wedding Crashers spelled it out. Just terrible. ;)

Remove ads