From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Anyway....

hangin' out at the house still.

cleaning the hobby room and putting away stuff.

Less than fun but the room is looking better each 20 minutes.

The rumors have been proven true- I do have a floor. :lol:

I just got back to school...Ah, I hope to graduate by this December if everything works out right.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I just got back to school...Ah, I hope to graduate by this December if everything works out right.

I should be a graduate by then (Last class at AI is a bizatch and you need to get a C or higher to graduate. Half of the students take it twice). Maybe I'll do a monthlong HIVE road-trip across the Nation, If I'm a grad this summer.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I should be a graduate by then (Last class at AI is a bizatch and you need to get a C or higher to graduate. Half of the students take it twice). Maybe I'll do a monthlong HIVE road-trip across the Nation, If I'm a grad this summer.

Drop in on GenCon and you can join Piratecat playing in my Esoterrorists game. :)

Just hangin' out again.

Wife agreed I need some time out so she is okay with my attempting to form a new game group at the store (though she was quick to ask the store costs).

So now to thing about some possibly intro one session games that can lead into a bigger campaign. Wayfinders should be the easiest I would think....

Remove ads