From the Hebrew myth, here is the creator: Yahweh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
What do the Jews have to do with this story?! The god of the Old Testament is merciless because THE DAMN WHOLE WORLD was a ruthless and cruel place at the time. What is the point of a specific people?!
I'm not the one who decided to go there. These are anti-Semetic tropes, consciously or unreflectively.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Maybe it has, but it has been done. Though I guess it depends on how you define evil.

To be honest, that is not something I would do. I would probably have gods generally be unaligned in D&D alignment.
When James Wyatt made a Montheist God for 3E in Deities & Demigods, he went with True Neutral covering all Domains and Alignments for worshipers. Thought that was clever, and avoided going anywhere weird.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
What do the Jews have to do with this story?! The god of the Old Testament is merciless because THE DAMN WHOLE WORLD was a ruthless and cruel place at the time. What is the point of a specific people?!

You are failing to distinguish between Hebrew and Christian symbolism and culture. They were/are not one and the same.

Secondly, the numbers you propose are absurd rot the point of not being useful as a game construct.

Your purpose here clearly was to slap a LE label on the Hebrew God and then do a not convincing “who me?”

I guess if this was a serious critique being “triggered” might be a response but you’re so deliberate in that purpose I don’t think most would actually have that reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads