From PF Cosmology, some deities

Obly99

Hero
This is pretty cool. What a nasty monster. I'll probably throw this in my current lower level campaign when they get a little stronger. Good job!
Thanks. Converting from PF 2e to 1e is not easy with the concept of critical success and critical failure that praticaly nullify the effect or increase its severity and you must combine or exclude some of them.

Thanks. Converting from PF 2e to 1e is not easy with the concept of critical success and critical failure that praticaly nullify the effect or increase its severity and you must combine or exclude some of them.
PF 2e is really something that doesn't much interest me. I love base PF though.

I will make him an Intermediate Deity DR 12 with my revisited darkness and your pain portfolio and the chain Divine Abilities (Custom divine abilities, portfolios, etc.). At some point him and Asmodeus are sure.
A few others might be useful.

Creative Effect (Su)
Your [Effect] Ability manifests objects.
Prerequisites:[Effect] ability.
Benefit:Your [Effect] ability can manifest objects of your choosing as per true creation. 1/2 its damage is B/P/S. If chains are created, they can be used w/dancing chains, etc. Up to 1 object can be created per die of damage. Your [Effect] ability has reach = its range.
Special:If you have Missile Effect, you can auto-create infinite ammo/bolts/arrows for projectile weapons. Add., if doing so, you never need reload, and your projectile weapon(s) never jam(s).
The damage inflicted remains determined by your [Effect](s).
(i.e. an 80HD greater deity's Creative Uncanny Fire Shots (((each)))
inflict 20d6 damage (i.e. 10d6 P damage + 10d6 Fire damage.) and do Not (((ever))) harm his allies (((unless he desires otherwise))).)

Missile Effect (Su)
Prerequisites:Any [Effect] Strike ability.
Benefit:As "Strike", except it applies to ranged weapons (shot, etc.; can combine w/energy weapons normally) or, if used w/o ranged weapons, its range = Long (400 ft. (+40 ft. per HD/L)) & it can emit from any part of your body.
All such attacks count as lines/rays and can be used w/Pan-, etc. versal, etc.; Unearthly Reach, etc.; and any/all similar abilities normally, if appropriate.

Last updates on the following:

Dancing Chains (Su)
Your divine aura manifests corporeal chains that attack and move, according to your whims, as per a dancing chains spell.
Prerequisites:Divine Aura, Self-mastery.
Benefit:Your divine aura manifests corporeal chains that attack and move, according to your whims, as per a dancing chains spell. These chains are indestructible.
Special:This ability works in conjunction with Dancing Raiment, Mask of Darkness, and Raiment of Darkness. However, each attacking appendage you make with this ability subtracts one attacking appendage from your Dancing Raiment ability and vice versa. Thus limiting your attacking appendages (chains and/or raiment) to the original total dictated by the dancing chains spell.

Mask of Darkness (Su)
Your divine aura either manifests, or manifests as, a mask that only you can remove.
Prerequisites:Divination Immunity, Divine Aura, Obscurity, Self-hypnosis, Self-mastery.
Benefit:Your divine aura either manifests, or manifests as, a mask of darkness. This mask is impenetrable to all forms of discernment or divination, effectively concealing you identity. This mask also renders it's wearer impervious to all gaze attacks and effects, as well as all attacks and effects reliant upon hearing, scent, sight, and taste. This mask cannot be destroyed or removed (exc. by you; even by a being of higher divine rank) and is never a hindrance to you. This mask resembles any form of mask desired. Donning or removing this mask is a free action.
Special:This ability stacks w/Dancing Chains, Dancing Raiment, and Raiment of Darkness.

- Raiment of Darkness (Su)
Your divine aura manifests as an intangible raiment of darkness that moves according to your whims.
Prerequisites:Divination Immunity, Divine Aura, Mask of Darkness, Obscurity, Self-hypnosis, Self-mastery.
Benefit:As Mask of Darkness plus your divine aura either manifests, or manifests as, a raiment of darkness that moves according to your whims. Your divine aura acquires the additional effects of your Divination Immunity, Obscurity, and Self-hypnosis abilities. This effect benefits all of your allies. It also provides a +20 equipment bonus to all Disguise and Stealth checks for both you and your allies. This raiment resembles any form of clothing ensemble desired.
Special:This ability stacks w/Dancing Chains and Mask of Darkness.

- Dancing Raiment (Su)
Your Raiment of Darkness can now attack and move, according to your whims, in a manner similar to ghost touch chains controlled by a dancing chains spell.
Prerequisites:Dancing Chains, Divination Immunity, Divine Aura, Mask of Darkness, Obscurity, Raiment of Darkness, Self-hypnosis, Self-mastery.
Benefit:Your Raiment of Darkness can now attack and move, according to your whims, in a manner similar to ghost touch chains controlled by a dancing chains spell. These appendages are indestructible.
Special:This ability works in conjunction with Dancing Chains, Mask of Darkness, and Raiment of Darkness. However, each attacking appendage you make with this ability subtracts one attacking chain from your Dancing Chains ability and vice versa. Thus limiting your attacking appendages (chains and/or raiment) to the original total dictated by the dancing chains spell.

Obscurity (Ex/Su)
You are unknown and unknowable.
Prerequisites:Wis 40, Divination Immunity, Trackless Step (or Scorned By Nature (see Mega Feats vII)).
Benefit:You are immune to Bardic Knowledge, Lore, Mathesis (epic), Phrenology (epic), Psychometry (cosmic), skill checks (info-based (ex. Knowledge, etc.)) and similar non divinatory info gathering abilities, etc. Any/all info about you fades (no save), fails to be obtained (no save), or is forgotten (no save). Nothing can prevent said info from failing to be obtained, even Psychometry (cosmic) fails. However; miracle, reality revision, or wish; or immunity to mind-affecting effects can prevent said info from fading or being forgotten and such info can be shared normally.

[School] Immunity (Ex)
Benefit:You are immune to one school of magic as well as psionic, psychic, spell-like, psi-like, spell-like, and supernatural equivalents. Your own function normally. If you choose Divination Immunity, you're also immune to Malifiecus (epic) and similar divinatory abilities, etc. You are not, however, immune to Bardic Knowledge, Lore, Mathesis (epic), Phrenology (epic), Psychometry (cosmic), or similar nondivinatory abilities, etc..

Warp (Su)
Warp space to better attack/affect target (creature, etc.).
Prerequisites:Dex 40.
Benefit:You can attack/affect any/all targets you would normally be able to attack/affect were it not for your/their size/obstacles (inc. (your-/their-) self, etc.)/orientation (facing, etc.). This negates all your opponent(s) benefits from cover and their size modifier to AC as well as all your penalties for your size modifier to Attack and CMD.
You must still, however, be possessed of sufficient Strength, if not size, to do so. If your Strength is insufficient for the task(s) at hand, you remain incapable of accomplishing said task(s). (i.e. you must have sufficient Strength to affect the target('s/s') weight.)
Special:This ability; when combined w/ghost touch, Etheric Vision, or the equivalent of either; could conceivably permit the lifting of the sky, rerouting of rivers, etc.; much like Hercules was famous for; if one were possessed of sufficient Strength.
This ability stacks with Panversal, etc..

Whispersoul (Su)
Prerequisites:Sonic Immunity, Move Silently 40 ranks.
Benefit:You can perform any action silently, as if affected by a personal silence spell. This functions continuously
(selective (Immediate nonaction)), never hindering you, should you desire to create or hear/sense sound. Add., it extends to the immediate effects of your actions as well. (i.e. if you cast fireball, your targets don't sizzle. They just scream.)

Notes:These are probably in a crap format as they're just some of my shorthand notes, but they're mostly straightforward. I have dozens more minor, but useful abilities written up. Some are nasty if combined properly, but not overpowered if you aren't munchkining things.

Obly99

Hero
Creative Effect (Su)
Your [Effect] Ability manifests objects.
Prerequisites:[Effect] ability.
Benefit:Your [Effect] ability can manifest objects of your choosing as per true creation. 1/2 its damage is B/P/S. If chains are created, they can be used w/dancing chains, etc. Up to 1 object can be created per die of damage. Your [Effect] ability has reach = its range.
Special:If you have Missile Effect, you can auto-create infinite ammo/bolts/arrows for projectile weapons. Add., if doing so, you never need reload, and your projectile weapon(s) never jam(s).
The damage inflicted remains determined by your [Effect](s).
(i.e. an 80HD greater deity's Creative Uncanny Fire Shots (((each)))
inflict 20d6 damage (i.e. 10d6 P damage + 10d6 Fire damage.) and do Not (((ever))) harm his allies (((unless he desires otherwise))).)
Very good being able to change the damage type between B/P/S every time based on the type of object you generate and the fact that you can generate infinite ammo without abundant ammunition or something like that.
Missile Effect (Su)
Prerequisites:Any [Effect] Strike ability.
Benefit:As "Strike", except it applies to ranged weapons (shot, etc.; can combine w/energy weapons normally) or, if used w/o ranged weapons, its range = Long (400 ft. (+40 ft. per HD/L)) & it can emit from any part of your body.
All such attacks count as lines/rays and can be used w/Pan-, etc. versal, etc.; Unearthly Reach, etc.; and any/all similar abilities normally, if appropriate.
Not very useful to me, I already apply the Strike to all attacks, not just melee ones since like the might system it penalizes ranged builds too much (which I allow with might, at creation, to choose whether to apply to melee or ranged)
Obscurity (Ex/Su)
You are unknown and unknowable.
Prerequisites:Wis 40, Divination Immunity, Trackless Step (or Scorned By Nature (see Mega Feats vII)).
Benefit:You are immune to Bardic Knowledge, Lore, Mathesis (epic), Phrenology (epic), Psychometry (cosmic), skill checks (info-based (ex. Knowledge, etc.)) and similar non divinatory info gathering abilities, etc. Any/all info about you fades (no save), fails to be obtained (no save), or is forgotten (no save). Nothing can prevent said info from failing to be obtained, even Psychometry (cosmic) fails. However; miracle, reality revision, or wish; or immunity to mind-affecting effects can prevent said info from fading or being forgotten and such info can be shared normally.
I'll be honest, this is really useless. Everyone at this level has at least one of the 4 powers you listed for ignore it and within a few years even mere mortals get all your info back.
Dancing Chains (Su)
Your divine aura manifests corporeal chains that attack and move, according to your whims, as per a dancing chains spell.
Prerequisites:Divine Aura, Self-mastery.
Benefit:Your divine aura manifests corporeal chains that attack and move, according to your whims, as per a dancing chains spell. These chains are indestructible.
Special:This ability works in conjunction with Dancing Raiment, Mask of Darkness, and Raiment of Darkness. However, each attacking appendage you make with this ability subtracts one attacking appendage from your Dancing Raiment ability and vice versa. Thus limiting your attacking appendages (chains and/or raiment) to the original total dictated by the dancing chains spell.
Too broken. Specify one chain for DR but the immortal apply might and other bonus to the attack and damage and the reach of the chains is the divine aura. Give them the ghost touch ability and ignore Dancing Railment.
Mask of Darkness (Su)
Your divine aura either manifests, or manifests as, a mask that only you can remove.
Prerequisites:Divination Immunity, Divine Aura, Obscurity, Self-hypnosis, Self-mastery.
Benefit:Your divine aura either manifests, or manifests as, a mask of darkness. This mask is impenetrable to all forms of discernment or divination, effectively concealing you identity. This mask also renders it's wearer impervious to all gaze attacks and effects, as well as all attacks and effects reliant upon hearing, scent, sight, and taste. This mask cannot be destroyed or removed (exc. by you; even by a being of higher divine rank) and is never a hindrance to you. This mask resembles any form of mask desired. Donning or removing this mask is a free action.
Special:This ability stacks w/Dancing Chains, Dancing Raiment, and Raiment of Darkness.
Remove Divination Immunity prerequisite, Self-hypnosis or a constant mind blank is good. Specify that while active you lose your divine aura (as it is all concentrated in the mask) and creatures of equal or higher DR can destroy/remove it (hardness DRx10, hp equal to HD x DR).
- Raiment of Darkness (Su)
Your divine aura manifests as an intangible raiment of darkness that moves according to your whims.
Prerequisites:Divination Immunity, Divine Aura, Mask of Darkness, Obscurity, Self-hypnosis, Self-mastery.
Benefit:As Mask of Darkness plus your divine aura either manifests, or manifests as, a raiment of darkness that moves according to your whims. Your divine aura acquires the additional effects of your Divination Immunity, Obscurity, and Self-hypnosis abilities. This effect benefits all of your allies. It also provides a +20 equipment bonus to all Disguise and Stealth checks for both you and your allies. This raiment resembles any form of clothing ensemble desired.
Special:This ability stacks w/Dancing Chains and Mask of Darkness.
Remove Divination Immunity prerequisite.
Does not work as mask of darkness.
While manifested normally (not as mask of darkness), all allies in the aura gains Self-hypnosis and +20 bonus (do not specify equipment) to Disguise and Stealth checks.
- Dancing Raiment (Su)
Your Raiment of Darkness can now attack and move, according to your whims, in a manner similar to ghost touch chains controlled by a dancing chains spell.
Prerequisites:Dancing Chains, Divination Immunity, Divine Aura, Mask of Darkness, Obscurity, Raiment of Darkness, Self-hypnosis, Self-mastery.
Benefit:Your Raiment of Darkness can now attack and move, according to your whims, in a manner similar to ghost touch chains controlled by a dancing chains spell. These appendages are indestructible.
Special:This ability works in conjunction with Dancing Chains, Mask of Darkness, and Raiment of Darkness. However, each attacking appendage you make with this ability subtracts one attacking chain from your Dancing Chains ability and vice versa. Thus limiting your attacking appendages (chains and/or raiment) to the original total dictated by the dancing chains spell.
See Dancing Chains.
[School] Immunity (Ex)
Benefit:You are immune to one school of magic as well as psionic, psychic, spell-like, psi-like, spell-like, and supernatural equivalents. Your own function normally. If you choose Divination Immunity, you're also immune to Malifiecus (epic) and similar divinatory abilities, etc. You are not, however, immune to Bardic Knowledge, Lore, Mathesis (epic), Phrenology (epic), Psychometry (cosmic), or similar nondivinatory abilities, etc..
Broken as a Divine Ability, i can tolerate it as a Transcendental.
Warp (Su)
Warp space to better attack/affect target (creature, etc.).
Prerequisites:Dex 40.
Benefit:You can attack/affect any/all targets you would normally be able to attack/affect were it not for your/their size/obstacles (inc. (your-/their-) self, etc.)/orientation (facing, etc.). This negates all your opponent(s) benefits from cover and their size modifier to AC as well as all your penalties for your size modifier to Attack and CMD.
You must still, however, be possessed of sufficient Strength, if not size, to do so. If your Strength is insufficient for the task(s) at hand, you remain incapable of accomplishing said task(s). (i.e. you must have sufficient Strength to affect the target('s/s') weight.)
Special:This ability; when combined w/ghost touch, Etheric Vision, or the equivalent of either; could conceivably permit the lifting of the sky, rerouting of rivers, etc.; much like Hercules was famous for; if one were possessed of sufficient Strength.
This ability stacks with Panversal, etc..
Broken as a Divine Ability, i can tolerate it as a Cosmic.
Whispersoul (Su)
Prerequisites:Sonic Immunity, Move Silently 40 ranks.
Benefit:You can perform any action silently, as if affected by a personal silence spell. This functions continuously
(selective (Immediate nonaction)), never hindering you, should you desire to create or hear/sense sound. Add., it extends to the immediate effects of your actions as well. (i.e. if you cast fireball, your targets don't sizzle. They just scream.)
Remove Sonic Immunity and give Epic Skill Focus (Stealth) as a prerequisite.

Not very useful to me, I already apply the Strike to all attacks, not just melee ones since like the might system it penalizes ranged builds too much (which I allow with might, at creation, to choose whether to apply to melee or ranged)
Krusty, I believe, stated that Strike affects ranged attacks as well. I made that ability before he mentioned that as...by the book...it technically didn't. I always figured it was implied, but excluded due to a lack of writing space.
I'll be honest, this is really useless. Everyone at this level has at least one of the 4 powers you listed for ignore it and within a few years even mere mortals get all your info back.
It's useful against most mortals and unprepared/weakminded immortals, which is kind of the point. That way information about you is scarce and mortals are forced to go to powerful NPCs or wise immortals to find out anything about a god.

It also protects against Psychometry being able to autoread all your abilities, making it hard for them to know your weaknesses. It also thwarts the Psychometry + Abrogate combo where you can cherry pick which ability to negate.
Too broken. Specify one chain for DR but the immortal apply might and other bonus to the attack and damage and the reach of the chains is the divine aura. Give them the ghost touch ability and ignore Dancing Railment.
It's literally based on the "dancing chains" Spell from The Book of Vile Darkness, which is lower than 5th level. I like the Ghost touch idea, but the Etheric Vision feat already does just that. Plus ghost touch sucks in that it renders Ethereal chains incapable of bypassing solid objects. Tactically not universally good.

Dancing Raiment is more for theatrical effect, but like Spawn's own cloak, it let's you catch opponents not expecting a Cloak Attack off guard. Plus an animated Cloak can function as multiple sets of extra hands, whereas dancing chains would probably damage all delicate things you attempt to manipulate as they're made of metal, rather than soft cloth.
Remove Divination Immunity prerequisite, Self-hypnosis or a constant mind blank is good. Specify that while active you lose your divine aura (as it is all concentrated in the mask) and creatures of equal or higher DR can destroy/remove it (hardness DRx10, hp equal to HD x DR).
Why would you lose your Aura entirely, unless you wanted to? That would literally make this ability both a Divine handicap and a Divine ability, thus negating it's cost entirely.

An indestructible mask is far from broken as you can literally accomplish the same result by burning off/scarring your face.
Broken as a Divine Ability, i can tolerate it as a Transcendental.
Total immunity to a single school of magic is already established as a mere divine ability. Divination effects already fall under that category as well.
Broken as a Divine Ability, i can tolerate it as a Cosmic.
It's already established as a divine ability (as per Cogent). I just clarified it. It really isn't that powerful at all as it doesn't expand your actual reach and just permits you to target smaller or larger objects as if they're the same size as you. It also doesn't increase your damage or permit you to affect more targets than is normal. Plus any creature of Kaiju+ proportions likely has enough hit points to just laugh at you, even if you have this ability.

Obly99

Hero
A conversion to PF1 of the Gray Death from PF2 (Gray Death - Monsters - Archives of Nethys: Pathfinder 2nd Edition Database)

Gray Death CR 20

NE Huge undead (incorporeal)

Init +15; Senses darkvision 120 ft., spiritsense 1 mile, true seeing; Perception +37

Aura soul bleed (DC 35, 120 ft.), unholy aura (DC 28), unnatural aura (1 mile)

AC 36, touch 36, flat-footed 24 (+10 deflection, +11 Dex, +1 dodge, -2 size, +7 profane)

hp 364 (27d8+243)

Fort +26, Ref +27, Will +29

Defensive Abilities channel resistance +4, freedom of movement, incorporeal; DR 20/good; Immune undead traits; Resistance cold 30; SR 31

Offense

Speed fly 90 ft. (perfect)

Melee incorporeal touch +30 (4d10+10/19-20 negative energy plus life sap)

Special Attacks flailing touch, life sap (DC 35), resentful possession (DC 35)

Space 15 ft.; Reach 15 ft.

Spell-Like Abilities (CL 20th; concentration +30)

Constantfreedom of movement, true seeing, unholy aura (DC 28)

3/dayenervation, slay living (DC 25)

1/dayblasphemy (DC 27), finger of death (DC 27)

Str —, Dex 33, Con —, Int 22, Wis 25, Cha 30

Base Atk +20; CMB +33; CMD 61

Feats Ability Focus (life sap, resentful possession, soul bleed), Aerial Roll, Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Improved Critical (incorporeal touch), Improved Initiative, Mobility, Run, Spring Attack, Weapon Focus (incorporeal touch), Whirlwind Attack

Skills Fly +45, Intimidate +40, Knowledge (arcane, religion) +36, Knowledge (history, local) +19, Knowledge (nature, nobility) +18, Perception +37, Sense Motive +37, Spellcraft +36, Stealth +33

Languages Common; telepathy 100 ft.

SQ collective mind, spectral lurker

Collective Mind (Su)
A gray death adds its Wisdom modifier as a racial bonus on all its saving throws, and as a profane bonus to its Armor Class.

Flailing Touch (Su)
As a full-round action that does not provoke opportunity, the gray death makes up to four incorporeal touch, each against a different target it can reach. It increases its reach to 100 feet with these incorporeal touch.

Life Sap (Su)
A creature damaged by the gray death's incorporeal touch suffer 1 negative lever and must succeed at a DC 35 Fortitude save or become paralyzed for 1 round. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Resentful Possession (Su)
As a swift action, the gray death can chose a living creature within 30 feet. The target must succeed at a DC 35 Will save or a fragment of embittered soul-stuff lodges within the target's spirit and turns it against its allies. While the target has this fragment, it doesn't count as anyone's ally for the purposes of providing flanking and teamwork feat. Also, it never count as willing for effects and spells and the creature always attempt (if allowed) the saving throw against effects and spells cast by creatures other than himself, even if beneficial or harmless. The fragment fades after 24 hours. Once a creature succeed, he become immune to the resentful possession of that gray death for 24 hours. This is a curse, mind-affecting, necromancy effect. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Soul Bleed (Su)
Living creatures that begin their turn within 120 ft. of a gray death take 6d6 negative damage (this negative energy damage does not heal creatures with the negative energy affinity trait) and must succeed at a DC 35 Fortitude save or suffer 1 negative level (none with a successful save). If the creature has 13 HD or less, in case of a failed save he suffer 2 negative levels or only one in case of a successful save. Once a creature with 14 or more HD succeed, he become immune to the soul bleed aura of that gray death for 24 hours. This is a negative energy effect. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Spectral Lurker (Su)
A gray death, unlike a normal incorporeal entity, does not need to remain adjacent to the object’s exterior, and so can pass entirely through an object whose space is larger than its own.

Spiritsense (Su)
A gray death notices, locates, and can distinguish between living and undead creatures within 1 mile, just as if it had the blindsight ability.

Galt's final blades are feared not only for the swift death they bring, but because it's widely rumored the magical guillotines hold on to the souls of the slain and prevent them from passing on to the afterlife. The truth is even worse: a final blade contains only a limited amount of metaphysical space to hold souls, and once it's full, the souls coalesce into a fearsome, malevolent entity called a gray death. The more souls trapped by a final blade, the more powerful the gray death becomes. A gray death doesn't pose much of a threat while contained within the final blade, other than to give the guillotine an aura of palpable malevolence. When freed, however, the gray death becomes a nearly unstoppable menace.

Engineered Disaster
Galt's Gray Gardeners have been intentional in their executions, ensuring each final blade has claimed as many souls as possible. After 50 years, every final blade now harbors a gray death. The oldest and most well-known final blade harbor more powerful and malevolent versions of the creature.

Remove ads