• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Frostburn Gallery Posted

Cymex666

First Post
I wasn't planning to, but now I might buy this book because I like the new ice-covered terrain tiles. I can think of many insidious ways to incorporate those tiles into my game. :]

The "Blade Raver".

Heh. A Blade Dancer for the Paul Oakenfold set.

Level

1 - Score some tabs
2 - Glowsticks!
3 - Pacifier Familiar
4 - Anonymous Groping
5 - Bubble Party
6 - I Know the DJ
7 - Tracers!
8 - I Am the DJ
9 - Access to the VIP Room
10 - Resist Dehydration

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Great... Thanks, but no thanks... I did this the last few times with WotC and got burned (please, not frostburn jokes...), so I think I will just sit here and relax with my other winter books and donate my money to them when the Book of Bad Latin comes out...

jodyjohnson said:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/er/20040125a

Looks like it was slated to be called Frostfell for a while.

Lots of creatures so it's probably a must buy for me.

Also note Divine Favor and Righteous Might have been officially nerfed.

I wouldn't call it a nerf. I'd call it bringing the spells back into line. They're still definitely worth using, but now it's not quite so easy for the cleric to be a better fighter than the fighter. Given the power level of the cleric, I'd call that a good thing.

And I'm speaking as a guy who loves to play clerics.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
The Frostburn gallery looks to be alright. A distressing number of Crabapple pieces, but they're not so bad, considering some of his track record.

Oh, and for the record, WoTC obviously has no idea what a zueglodon looked like.

Demiurge out.

Pants

First Post
I was hoping for some info on everybody's favorite bandy-legged demon lord; Kostchitchie!! Alas, it appears it was not to be :(

demiurge1138 said:
Oh, and for the record, WoTC obviously has no idea what a zueglodon looked like.

Demiurge out.

It may not look accurate, but it's effin' scary.

But then, I've got a thing about massive underwater critters. Shudder.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads