• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full]: D&D 7th level game, 4 players

Thordain

First Post
I'm interested in DMing a game. This is a short 7th level adventure.
I'd like to run a very fast paced game, with very active players posting at least twice or three times day if not more. Basically I'm looking for people that have the boards open all day during work and can quickly type up their actions to keep the game moving.
The game is mostly an indoor dungeon crawl. I'm looking for four players that can commit to playing actively. Please post below if you'd like to play, along with what kind of character you'd be playing.
This would be PHB and splatbooks only (no FRCS). Anything in the PHB/DMG allowed, splatbook feats, items, and spells approved on a case-by-case basis. No prestige classes.

House rules:
-Monks and paladins may multiclass freely (Ie you may take a level of paladin, then a level of another class, then back to paladin without penalty).
-Monte cook's ranger allowed
-3.5e haste used (other 3.5e spells to be used as they are published).

Character creation:
-18,000 gp allowed
-Writing a background nets you an extra 2gp or 1 xp per word, up to a maximum of 1,000gp or 500 xp. In other words, if you write a background of 500 words or more, you get an additional 1,000 gp OR 500 xp OR any combination of the two (2gp = 1xp) such as 500 gp AND 250 xp.
-32 point buy
-No single item worth more than 9,500 gp allowed.

Please post, with a character writeup if you are interested in playing.

Last edited:

Rino

First Post
i'm always in for a good dungeons crawl, and i can post 2 times a day atleast

i'm going for dwarven fighter

Last edited:

Page

Explorer
I'd love to join up! I can definitely post at least twice a day, maybe more on slower days. I'd like to play a human rogue (with maybe one or two fighter levels thrown into the mix).

Thordain

First Post
Both of those sound good, Rino and Page. Go ahead and create your 7th level characters using the guidelines above and post them here. Let me know if you have questions.

KnowTheToe

First Post
I have an idea for an obese halforc Sorcerer with a monkey familiar. Can we use the Leadership feat? I would be looking for a fighter/bodyguard lacky.

Because the Sorcerer is the worst possible class for the half orc, let me know if this is going to be a meat grinder because if it is I would play something a bit more efficient.

I can post several times a day during the work week. I hardly even look at my computer on the weekends, especially with the warm weather.

Last edited:

yangnome

First Post
I can go the cleric route to round out the party...

I'll have to think about what diety I want to follow though. Any estimation on how long the game will run? Posting often isnt a problem for me, right now I'm unemployed and sit at home..

edit: right now, I am thinking LN cleric of Weejas, human...

Last edited:

Thordain

First Post
KTT, this module does have some hard parts, so perhaps you might want to play something other than half-orc sorc :)

I would, however, like to keep the game moving at a fast clip on weekends as well. If you don't feel you can post on weekends I'd prefer to give priority to someone that can.

Yang: I'm also unemployed and looking for work. It's not a long module and we should be playing fast, so although I can't estimate a total time I think it would be quick as these games go.

Remove ads