• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

I'll be working for the next few days so posting shouldn't be a problem. I'm expecting my new DSL modem by Friday or Monday at the latest. My connection issues at home will most likely continue until the weekend or Monday, when I get the new modem installed. Hopefully the modem will solve the problem.

Ambrus

Explorer
Shadow, in case you didn't notice, I tried updating my entry in the Rogue's Gallery with stat block for all of the various droids aboard the Venerable including the astromech, power droid, combat automata, repair remotes and tactical remotes including their programmed skills, languages and feats. I figured it'd be handy to have them all in one convenient place for easy reference. :)

Ambrus

Explorer
Well, I did fail to add the stats for the two remote medical droids since I don't know their exact model number or whatnot. :\

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
*big sigh, stepping up to the podium*

Gentlemen. It has recently come to my attention that as of this new semester of teaching, my responsibilities will almost double. As it is, I've been having trouble trying to keep up with all the projects I've been tasked to do and being who I am, I keep adding more to the pile. That being said and more to the point, I am sad to say I'm going to have to cut back on a few things, at least until I get some things straightened out. Unfortunately, that includes running the games here at ENWorld. Don't worry, that's not all I've had to cut back on.

I've decided that I owe it to you guys to at least get you to a good stopping point. Femi and the rest off of Tatooine and DRK-1X and the Droid Army to Dofina's hiding place. Especially after nearly two years ( for most of you) of loyalty to my games. With that in mind, if any of you feel that it wouldn't be worth continuing to that point, I would understand.

That being said, I do plan on staying semi-active here at ENWorld for as long as I can. So, I offer this: should any of you want to continue running the campaign after those stopping points, I would be more than happy to hand the reins over along with my notes for both groups. I'd give massive props to anyone who wants to tackle Ambrus's side of it :p Much love, my Canadian friend.

Well, with that, I'll open the floor to you guys, keeping in mind that this is your game as much as mine.

Dire Lemming

First Post
:(

Wow, well this is one of the best games I've ever been in despite the prodigeous lack of posting. :heh: I definatelly couldn't "take up the reins" as GM for this one, and I don't think I would want to. I can't really see it continuing without you SBM, though I wouldn't say no if someone else offered to try..

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm sorry to hear about the extra responsibilities and lack of goof-off time, Shadow. I wish you the best. I had a similar thing happen a while back and it was pretty annoying. Even if you try to power through and post, it can sometimes feel like one more thing on a full plate, and that can quickly lead to gaming being work.

I don't think I'd want to continue on without you, either. You were one of the first people I gamed with here on the EN World (ahh, those good 'ol days of para training and a +0 attack bonus) and it'll be a shame to miss out on seeing you ahere again. I hope you make it back!

Remove ads