[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm certainly sorry to hear that. I've made it no secret that I think you're an amazing Star Wars GM. Your profound knowledge of the SW universe and attention to detail places you in a top tier category by yourself. This is also the longest running PBP game on these boards that I've had the pleasure to participate in, and also the only one I've ever played a character in long enough to level. Even when the group split apart you happily kept up both sides of the campaign. Certainly many GMs wouldn't have bothered to do so.

It's funny that my campaign ended up being dedicated solely to rescuing my perpetually endangered Mistress; first by finding her and then getting her away from the imperial forces on Tarsis, followed by helping her get away from the imperial forces on Nar Shaada and finally by tracking her down in the Black Hole Cluster and helping her get away from the imperial forces there. Somewhere in there I had my PC produce its own counterpart, amass a sizable fortune and finally destroy a major imperial facility. Fun fun fun. Naturally my favorite part was the later. Nothing says Star Wars like a massive explosion of a space station in the receding background. :cool:

It's kind of shame we went through the hassle of this final shopping trip. Oh well. :\
The end of the campaign for me is relatively simple I would think. We were about ready to leave the Corellian system to head to Dofina's hideout. Feel free to narrate the ending however you see fit. It would be nice to read about how it all plays out and what effect if any our actions had on the Galaxy. :)
shadowbloodmoon said:
I'd give massive props to anyone who wants to tackle Ambrus's side of it :p Much love, my Canadian friend.
Hey! I resemble that remark! :mad:

Seriously though, I doubt anyone would leap at the chance to try GMing DRK-1X at this point, considering the resources it's amassed of late. I won't hold my breath. ;)

I guess I'll see you around the boards Shadow. Hope everything works out for you at your end. Thanks again for everything! :D

Sorry to see this one end, Shadow. It is always a shame to see a long-running PbP game end but I do understand. Unfortunately the real-world does intrude on our fun sometimes and those obligations have to take precedence.

I've had a great deal of fun in this game and I am happy I finally got to use my lightsaber, even though it wasn't until the end of the campaign. :)

Thanks for the game, Shadow. I'll hang around until you officially end the game, if you are still planning on finishing up the loose ends before you leave.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Thanks for all the well wishes guys. i do hope that eventually I'll be able to return to PbP gaming sometime soon, but as it is, with new responsibilities and the possibility of me taking over as administrator for my state's Self defense organization, I can't see that happening yet, and honestly, it bums me out. You guys have been great to game with and I couldn't have asked for more loyal players. It was unfortunate that my game with Bobitron seems to have unofficially ended until further notice (Viva les Legionnaires!, and I didn't want to go that route, but RealLife (TM) has a way of changing that.

What I'll do for each game is at the end, I'll write up a synopsis of the near future for you guys and a little of what i had intended to have happen. That way i don't keep you guys high and dry.. before I do that though, we have a bad Jedi to catch and a certain Nemoidian to get to a safe place...

Oh and Ambrus, truly, no worries about the shopping trip. If there's one thing I always liked about gaming, it was a challenge. Just didn't think shopping would be one ;)

Edit; As for being around the boards, I'm going to try and keep up with my Living ENWorld character as much as I can. So I will certainly be seeing you guys around. :)

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Toric_Arthendain said:
"Explain yourself, and quickly. I'm tired of riddles so speak plainly," Femi states evenly. He keeps the blaster leveled at Lun Kura, ready to pull the trigger if he so much as twitches.

The Twilek master stares at Femi, twitching slightly. :D

Ambrus

Explorer
Toric_Arthendain said:
I am happy I finally got to use my lightsaber, even though it wasn't until the end of the campaign. :)
Poor Femi. I think 1X got to use its lightsaber more often than the Jedi. :heh:

Remove ads