• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Happy birthday Ambrus! And fellow Cappy! I'll be thirty on the eleventh of next month.

As for my wife, I found out that kidney stones can be a huge deal for them, they usually get them bigger than guys do. Hers was about 5.5mm. That's about the caliber of an M-16A2 assault rifle round (5.56mm). Let's just say I was humbled by the thought. She is much better though, but I can't determine if it's all the pain meds or not.... :p

On to gaming: As far as shots of ammo go, it's star wars. I've never seen any of them run out of ammo. So I don't care. Unless I roll a one for you....

shadowbloodmoon said:
Okay... since the holidays are about done (except for New Year's and my birthday that is) and I've been sporadic lately with classes and my wife's development of a kidney stone a couple of days ago, I've decided to award my patient players with (duhn duhn duhn) 1000XP!!! Yes, everyone each gets 1000XP for sticking with me all this time... Now to run off and actually do some updating.... :p

Cool! Only 600 more to go before reaching 4th level!

Ambrus

Explorer
Dire Lemming said:
Kesler doesn't much like the idea of killing anyone, much less a Jedi. He fires another stun bolt at the Twi'Lek.
Bobitron said:
Tal doesn't mind the thought of killing anyone, even a Jedi. He keeps up his barrage of fire!
A revealing and entertaining insight into two very different characters. :lol:

Dire Lemming

First Post
A doctor and a mercenary. At least he's a real doctor and not just a medic or something. So he can actually heal people, instead of just making them feel more comfortable, while they die. ;)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hop to it fellow meatbags! A GM can't post a response to nothing! Do you want a slightly unstable doctor with anger issues leading this group? :p If you can't post even once a week then at least say why.

As maddmic said, I am having serious connectivity issues from home. It has been particularly bad for the past week or so. I have a new DSL modem on the way, to replace the old one which is the suspected cause. I will post when I get to work tonight.

Remove ads