• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well Kesler is a doctor and sort of a humanitarian while 1X is sort of a ruthless, fearless, intelligence, incapable of feeling pain. I just figure they would have trouble finding common ground. :p

maddmic

Explorer
I will be on vacation from Nov 15th until Nov 29th. Posting will probably continue, but if the story needs to be moved along, I have no issues with you placing Bol on autopilot if I don't respond in a timely manner.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Wait I know! Let's begin by hunting down those two mercenaries that helped us out on Taris!" Said Dofina with an EVIL EVIL EVIL grin. Wait, can Nemoidians grin? :(

Ambrus

Explorer
Like I mentioned to Shadow; I'm putting some serious thought into dropping Dofina on Endor where she can safely cuddle up with a bunch of ewoks for the next couple of decades. She's got a few million credits and nobody after her for the moment; she should seriously consider retirement. :)

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
hey guys, I just have a few moments before this thing goes out again, so I thought I'd post and let you know I haven't been ignoring you. My wireless network has been acting oddly for the last week and I haven't had a chance to really look at it until now. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get it back up and running properly so I can finish and catch up with the posts. My apologies guys...

Remove ads