• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Dire Lemming

First Post
True, true, but she's still a greedy scheeming arrogant person to everyone else. :p It's just kind of funny to me that she would be so decent to a droid. "Oh my beloved X, I don't know what I would do without you." :lol: I can't wait to see her reaction to Derek, maybe you can get him a neimoidian skin!

You know, with all the allies she's lost she may end up trying to find Tal and Femi. Though the posts stop just before they and that Clawdite were entering the second Cantina on Nar Shadaa so I might be missing something. I certainly wouldn't mind learning what happened between then and their meeting with Bib Fortuna.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hah, the biggest earthquake to hit the state in twenty years won't stop me from posting! What's your excuse! :mad:

Oh by the way, now that I think about it I probably would be alot 'nicer' to Dofina if she weren't a Nemoidian, but that's only because I'm a sucker for the 'woman in distress'.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Heh. I heard about that this morning. Lots of folk suddenly without power and such. Reminds me of summer here in the Twin Cities. Without the quake.

So, what is it about Nemoidians that bugs you so much? ;)

Dire Lemming

First Post
They only appear as villains in the movies and they're basicly immoral corporate Duros.

Of course my character is from Naboo so he likes them even less.

I don't seriously hate them, they're just fun to insult.

About the posting I was actually talking to my fellow players. I can't very well blame the GM for not posting allot when the players aren't.

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
No lovin for the poor nemoidians? :( :p

Just remember that the nemoidians in the movies were duped by Count Dooku and ultimately by the big bad himself; Palpatine. In those first few movies no side really comes out looking pretty since they essentially just play out whatever role the would be emperor has planned for them. Even the wise old Jedi order gets taken in and even takes the less than admirable position of supporting the creation and exploitation of a clone army to support an increasingly corrupt government. Everyone comes out of the first trilogy with egg on their face and their hands dirty IMHO.

As for Dofina, in her case I think it's just a matter of her not having fully grasped that the galaxy in which she lived and prospered has since changed on a fundamental level. She keeps trying to resurrect the past by tapping into her old resources and allies while hoping to rebuild her illicit smuggling empire. She'll have to find a new way to live and operate if she wants to survive much longer; that is assuming she survives much longer. :p

Ambrus

Explorer
At least it's helping 1X and Dofina by removing troopers from our path. :heh:

Problem is, there were few opportunities for whatever did this to anticipate that 1X and Dofina would end up on this level of the station and so prepare such a display for their benefit; 1X itself just decided to come here a few minutes ago and hasn't told anyone beside Dofina about its intention. The question becomes does this thing have psychic powers of some sort, is our stumbling across this murderous display an astounding coincidence or is this just one of many such eviscerated trooper displays in this section? :confused: :uhoh:

If this thing did somehow anticipate our arrival here and got here in enough time to kill a bunch of troopers, do some finger painting and then hide we're in big trouble. If it's a coincidence then it's eery and worrisome since this murder happened in the few minutes between when 1X scouted out this hallway and when it returned with Dofina. Chances are it would still be hanging around the area. If on the other hand this thing is racing about the station killing troopers at various security outposts then we're golden since it's probably long since gone and quite busy killing other troopers elsewhere and continuing its creative exercises. :] :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads