• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Shadow, is that the first XP we've received since we started? I still had Femi at 3,000 XP, which was minimum for 3rd level. Had we earned any other XP since we started playing? I don't recall. No biggie either way, just checking. I did add the 600 you just awarded to Femi's character sheet, bringing the total to 3,600.

maddmic

Explorer
Dire Lemming said:
I never really mean't it but I think Kesler has developed as having a short temper. It's kind of odd because all of my other characters are relatively laid back.

LOL a "cn" Bothan tends to do that to people. :)

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Toric_Arthendain said:
Shadow, is that the first XP we've received since we started? I still had Femi at 3,000 XP, which was minimum for 3rd level. Had we earned any other XP since we started playing? I don't recall. No biggie either way, just checking. I did add the 600 you just awarded to Femi's character sheet, bringing the total to 3,600.

More than likely the other xp I've awarded you guys was lost in the crash. Both of you (Tal and Femi) should be at 4400xp.

Bobitron

Explorer
Post up! Sorry guys. Expect only 1-2 a week from me for a bit, things are just slammed until after the holidays for me unfortunately. :(

Shadow, just a quick reminder that I will be on vacation from this Sunday, October 8th through Thursday, October 19th. I will possibly have internet access while I'm away but will probably have little time for posting. I will return to normal posting on Friday, October 20th. Feel free to NPC Femi during this time.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Damn, Dofina is one messed up woman, she cares more about her droid than any organic, herself included. I think she's in dire need of the companionship of the opposite sex. Egads, what will she think of Derek?!

Ambrus

Explorer
Hey cut her some slack; she's had a pretty rough time. She's been forcefully imprisoned for weeks, is malnourished, in shock, injured and doped up on who knows what. She's a little confused at the moment and may have said something silly; but she's already coming around and starting to focus on what's important.

She doesn't need male companionship; she needs a sandwhich, a strong cup of coffee and maybe a good night's sleep. Don't worry, in a day or two 1X will get her back on her feet and she'll soon be galavanting about and scheming her way back to the top. :D

Dire Lemming

First Post
Do they even have sandwhiches and coffee is Star Wars? Well, I'm not sure her being completely back to normal is such a good thing, if we ever run into you guys. Of course first we have to get off tatooine, and acount for the massive time discrepency. Hey do you intend to blow up the death stars too. You should slice into the biggest one and make it fly into the Maw!

Ambrus

Explorer
The thing to remember about Dofina is that she's weathered a lot of hardships lately. First the Separatists lost the clone wars; she consequently lost the bulk of her military assets. Then she lost her allies on Nar Shaada. Then she lost her holdings on her home planet when it was occupied by the newly formed empire. Then she lost her allies on Dantooine. Then she lost her freedom. See, the poor woman has had pretty much everything that ever meant anything to her taken from her; except 1X. No matter what happens to her, DRK-1X is always there ready to treat her with the respect and deference she's entitled to. It's not that surprising that she's a little fond of the damn thing. ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about Dofina if I were you; your character isn't likely to interest her overmuch I imagine. Oh, and 1X may be a little too busy to stop and hack a death star.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads