[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Shadow,

My character is posted in the Rogues Gallery thread. I cleaned him up a bit and made a few minor changes, mostly to skills. I left out any mention of the Jedi Master who trained him so that you could fill in the details as you see fit.

Ambrus

Explorer
Those picture are really nice, Visual Dictionary nice. I'm impressed. What program did you use to make those?

Thanks. I just used photoshop. I can't take all the credit though. I used several online images of the DRK-1 as a starting point. I just couldn't find a nice, crisp, coloured image that I like though, so I made my own. It turned out so well that I got carried away and started making different versions with the accessories. I'm a graphic designer BTW. ;)

since during the first part of the campaign you will be starting on the side of the Separatists, they usually give their droids unit numbers.

Well, I'm still trying to decide that actually. Justifying switching sides is somewhat tricky in the middle of a battle, especially when one is programmed to be part of a droid army. I'm still considering options. Arakyd Industries was supplying droids to the republic long before palpatine came to power after all. I could just as easily be an advance scout for the clone army.

This if course could change later and someone less focused on pragmatic logic could call you 'Dark Eye', 'Blackball', or 'Sphere of Annihilation'....

I call it, the Sphere of Fear... Planet Death... Giant hurt ball... the Deathticle?... :p

Currently, they have installed an outpost simply to keep control of the planet and its comparatively tiny sentient population, of which some of the other PCs are a member of...

Ah, so it's a purely military instillation then? No civilians, private citizens, industry, commerce, ect? One of my ideas was to be a privately owned droid. Either way, thanks for the info. I'll think about it some more and get back to you. :)

Last edited:

linnorm

Explorer
I've dug around my books a bit and I think I'll go for the Outlaw Tech from the Hero's Guide. I'd like to take the 3rd level ability swap too if that's OK. I'll try and get it posted tonight.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Ambrus... Hmm.... you could also be, dare I say it, a privately owned mercenary droid... services bought and used for by the Separatists, actually that would fit quite well with what a have in mind for the beginning, assuming Tagon's character does what I think it will...

Linnorm, that sounds fine. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

EDIT: Guys, I'm ready to post the IC thread, but I need Captain Tagon's and Nephtys' characters ASAP. Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Captain Tagon

First Post
shadowbloodmoon said:
Ambrus... Hmm.... you could also be, dare I say it, a privately owned mercenary droid... services bought and used for by the Separatists, actually that would fit quite well with what a have in mind for the beginning, assuming Tagon's character does what I think it will...

I'll get the stats worked out tonight while watching Stargate. What exactly did you want in his background because I'm still not 100% on all the details?

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Maybe I read it wrong, but I think you mentioned something about being a mercenary. It actually doesn't matter which side you begin play working for, but it fits a concept I had with you working with Ambrus' character if you start on the Separatist side. If that doesn't fly with you, that's fine. My stories are easily editable...

Captain Tagon

First Post
shadowbloodmoon said:
Maybe I read it wrong, but I think you mentioned something about being a mercenary. It actually doesn't matter which side you begin play working for, but it fits a concept I had with you working with Ambrus' character if you start on the Separatist side. If that doesn't fly with you, that's fine. My stories are easily editable...

Yeah, that's it exactly. Stats are for the most part done, just need to finalize skill and feat choices and then do the equipment thing.

Remove ads