D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
You're the floor below. You'd have to go up the spiral staircase and through a double door to get to the gate room.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Not going to lie, I had no idea this was Prince's of the apocalypse game until like yesterday... never played any 5e mods so this should be interesting.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Lol, that cheered me up a bit during a loooong, %$#@ day at work.

It took me a while to work out what SCAG meant.

Isn't this Tall's Pretty Oldschool Totally Awesome campaign?

Thanks, I hope so 😝

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
@Azurewraith and [MENTION=6762062]BokaliMali[/MENTION] both your characters are ready to go, so could you post them in the RG.

Azurewraith I've suggested to Bokalimali a bit of character interaction before you meet up. Not a lot, just that he was in your protectorate village when it was attacked. It helps tie the new characters into the plot and should help the character integration a bit later.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
@Azurewraith and [MENTION=6762062]BokaliMali[/MENTION] both your characters are ready to go, so could you post them in the RG.

Azurewraith I've suggested to Bokalimali a bit of character interaction before you meet up. Not a lot, just that he was in your protectorate village when it was attacked. It helps tie the new characters into the plot and should help the character integration a bit later.
Will do. Makes sense my character did druidey things hugged trees planted seeds you know like a druid

Remove ads