D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
I think everyone got 200G P plus normal starting gear, we lost all the info when the forums crashed but most people had backup char sheets. You can also get common magical items (all both of them on the list).

Here is the opening info. Beyond that for now your background just neads a target that was dear to you and that is now damaged/destroyed/stolen by the Skyraiders. Then I'll work from that to put you in the Spire.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ill flesh it out some more when I get the char knocked up but the brief version is he was the guardian of a woodland and by virtue the village in it. The village was raided raped and pillaged and some of the villagers were kidnapped. Feeling something wrong given the strange weather and the missing villagers. The old Druid must venture out of his woodland to retrive his wards and see if he can sooth the weather.

What's this about magical item list? The one in the DMG?

TallIan

Explorer
Other than limited magical item choices, no.

I'm not sure how barding works with shape changing. I'll have a look into it. I can see no problem wearing the barding, if someone is willing to put it on you.

And I think everyone has gone for average HP.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Other than limited magical item choices, no.

I'm not sure how barfing works with shape changing. I'll have a look into it. I can see no problem wearing the barding, if someone is willing to put it in you.

Who wouldn't want to put it onto me be a pain at lower levels with shape being short lived, at higher levels with almost perm shape it should be a boon.

BokaliMali

First Post
Are you still looking for another player? I was thinking of making a support/control style storm sorcerer. The link with the opening info for some reason is just giving me a page full of lines of code but the basic skeleton background would be an acolyte who is peeved with the sky raiders for desecrating/destroying/stealing something important from the shrine he tended. Like, really really peeved.

Hope a spot is still open! I've been exclusively DMing for awhile now, be nice to just play for once.

Remove ads