Future of LEB [Poll/Thoughts] (Closed)

What should be done with Living Eberron?

• Let LEB Die: It'll be an archive of great 3.5 games

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Someone Else Takes Over: Still 3.5, but under new management

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Convert to 4E: 4Eberron is coming out

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Something Else: Post bellow!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
FYI: This change isn't going to happen overnight and I'm going to keep this poll/thread open at least a week or so to give time for feedback. While I didn't come up for the idea for LEB, I've been here from the start so I want to make sure we do right by it.

Atanatotatos

First Post
You may want to keep the thread open for more than a week or so, stone. After all, people will want to take a look at the Eberron 4e books to see if they like the new version of the CS...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
You may want to keep the thread open for more than a week or so, stone. After all, people will want to take a look at the Eberron 4e books to see if they like the new version of the CS...
Its a bear min, and I'm pretty confident that 4Eberron is a much smaller departure than 4FR was. That being said, if there is a lot of response before the end of the week, there's little reason to keep the discussion going.

Walking Dad

First Post
Convert to 4e. Maybe with slightly higher starting level (around) to separate it a bit more from the 'normal' Living 4e.

Maybe should use the same allowed/disallowed stuff as Living 4e (+ Eberron :))

Velmont

First Post
I think the best chance of survival for LEB is to become 4e edition. I might even do a comeback as a player if it become 4e, but I'm losing interest in the 3rd edition at the moment, and I am still not enough familiar with Ebberon setting to have the inetrest to continue with my characters here at the moment.

renau1g

First Post
I like Eberron, I do, but it might really benefit from the 4e treatment (assuming they don't radically alter the world and it doesn't seem that way). I like a lot of 4e's streamlining and survivability additions to lower level PC's, which almost all of us are in 3.5e living worlds. I would definitely have my interest re-kindled here if this was to happen.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Actually, I think the L4E setting could easily accomodate a portal to Eberron. From L4E's point of view it would be just another Far Land. Even if the settings are kept mostly separate, I think there would be some value to letting characters jump between them for single adventures. It might help revitalize Eberron to get a pool of already existing L4E characters who want to try out the setting briefly. (Or it might lead to one of the two settings dominating the other and sucking away all the attention from it as characters and DM's vote with their feet.)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Eberron's so great and complex and beautiful that it needs, no, it deserves its own living world. As much as I love the transitive isles, it doesn't even begin to compare...

renau1g

First Post
Eberron's so great and complex and beautiful that it needs, no, it deserves its own living world. As much as I love the transitive isles, it doesn't even begin to compare...

Agreed. Although to be fair, the level of effort in a published, supported setting is significantly higher than our hodge-podged setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads