Future of LEB [Poll/Thoughts] (Closed)

What should be done with Living Eberron?

• Let LEB Die: It'll be an archive of great 3.5 games

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Someone Else Takes Over: Still 3.5, but under new management

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Convert to 4E: 4Eberron is coming out

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Something Else: Post bellow!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
He means that Eberron is more complex, and deserves credit for being so, seeing as it's a published setting written by professional writers. As opposed to the Shifting Isles, our little setting cobbled together by a bunch of volunteer amateurs who don't all have the same idea about how things should be ;)

Edit: That's not to say that the Shifting Isles are bad - I certainly enjoy playing in them, and I think it's a wonderful little world. But I agree, Ata - I think Eberron deserves its own living world.

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh, yes, if he means that I wholeheartedly agree. I think the setting for L4W has some really good inspiration in its simplicity, but yea, Eberron is a masterpiece and as I said, the two shouldn't even be compared. Don't let me start to rant on how well it's written. :heh:

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'll vote for the conversion to 4E as well. I'd be willing to be a judge as well, as long as we have a group of passionate and dedicated people to help. I think Ata fits this desciption. Once 4E eberron is released fully, I had planned on converting some of the old adventures from 3.5 that I have around. (It that what we are relying on? Just prepublished stuff that needs converted, or are homewritten games okay?).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll vote for the conversion to 4E as well. I'd be willing to be a judge as well, as long as we have a group of passionate and dedicated people to help. I think Ata fits this desciption. Once 4E eberron is released fully, I had planned on converting some of the old adventures from 3.5 that I have around. (It that what we are relying on? Just prepublished stuff that needs converted, or are homewritten games okay?).
All living games regardless of edition here use mostly homebrew; there have been a few standalone published ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads