• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Future of LEB [Poll/Thoughts] (Closed)

What should be done with Living Eberron?

• Let LEB Die: It'll be an archive of great 3.5 games

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Someone Else Takes Over: Still 3.5, but under new management

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Convert to 4E: 4Eberron is coming out

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Something Else: Post bellow!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
He means that Eberron is more complex, and deserves credit for being so, seeing as it's a published setting written by professional writers. As opposed to the Shifting Isles, our little setting cobbled together by a bunch of volunteer amateurs who don't all have the same idea about how things should be ;)

Edit: That's not to say that the Shifting Isles are bad - I certainly enjoy playing in them, and I think it's a wonderful little world. But I agree, Ata - I think Eberron deserves its own living world.

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh, yes, if he means that I wholeheartedly agree. I think the setting for L4W has some really good inspiration in its simplicity, but yea, Eberron is a masterpiece and as I said, the two shouldn't even be compared. Don't let me start to rant on how well it's written. :heh:

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'll vote for the conversion to 4E as well. I'd be willing to be a judge as well, as long as we have a group of passionate and dedicated people to help. I think Ata fits this desciption. Once 4E eberron is released fully, I had planned on converting some of the old adventures from 3.5 that I have around. (It that what we are relying on? Just prepublished stuff that needs converted, or are homewritten games okay?).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll vote for the conversion to 4E as well. I'd be willing to be a judge as well, as long as we have a group of passionate and dedicated people to help. I think Ata fits this desciption. Once 4E eberron is released fully, I had planned on converting some of the old adventures from 3.5 that I have around. (It that what we are relying on? Just prepublished stuff that needs converted, or are homewritten games okay?).
All living games regardless of edition here use mostly homebrew; there have been a few standalone published ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads