• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

G.I. JOE [Spycraft] RECRUITMENT

Douane

First Post
Ahzad said:
You might check out the Forward Reconnaissance Bundle (F/P 33), Survival Bundle (AA 48), Trail Bundle (MAG 7), Shocktrooper Bundle (HoG 40) {35 BPs}, and yea the Joe Bundle is pretty good as well.

Thanks for the tip!

Unfortunately, I'm a bit limited in this regard as I only possess the basic Spycraft book. (I'm no longer buying any books I don't have any players for. :( ) Could you give me some more details or would one of these be especially fitting for Spirit?

Thanks!

Folkert

Ahzad

Explorer
Douane said:
Thanks for the tip!

Unfortunately, I'm a bit limited in this regard as I only possess the basic Spycraft book. (I'm no longer buying any books I don't have any players for. :( ) Could you give me some more details or would one of these be especially fitting for Spirit?

Thanks!

Folkert

I just sent you an email with the particulars. Hope that helps some.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Nice to see so much team work going on before we even get into the game. Good job!

Ahzad, Your character sheet does indeed rock! Great work!
Roy, Very cool icon! It's a nice touch!

Buzzard and Douane, try to get your characters posted over in the new thread. That way we will have everyone over there together.

Speaking of the Team Roster thread, if any of you who have been posting over there could delete those posts (replace it with a simple "."), that would help clean it up. We can use this thread for all of our OOC chit-chat.

Now that the holidays are over I think we can move forward. Doesn't seem like we are getting anyone else in on our game, which is fine. I think we have a good number of players. Take a look at your character and make sure everything is squared away. Your Wound points should be the same amount as your Constitution number. And your Vitality should be at 100% of max. Also make sure you have picked an essential piece of gear and that I have okayed it. Don't want anyone to miss out.

Once we have all this taken care of , I think we will be ready to start!!

Nuke

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Nuke, I talked to garyh and as you have figured out he is a no go. School being the major issue, I will talk to him about really cleaning up the RG though.

I also got to thinking how some NPC support might not be a bad idea as a real combat medic might not be a bad idea... Maybe Doc or Lifeline. Maybe someone not likely to ever be taken can be added as a replacement if we lose any Joe in game, I was thinking Grunt or Short-Fuze.

AND maybe Scarlett for Intell... ;) ;)

Douane

First Post
Brother S.,

I'll take back everything I said regarding S.E.A.L.S.

If Torpedo is tough enough to join the Joes at the age of 4 ... :p

Folkert

Douane

First Post
From the Rogues Gallery:

Torpedo: DOB 01/21/1979

And he became a member of the Joes around 1983, so age = 4. :D

(Hmm, looking at it a little bit closer, he not only shares the exact size and weight with Cross Hair, but also the birthday! [Strange case of copy and paste, maybe? :) ])

Folkert

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads