• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

G.I. JOE [Spycraft] RECRUITMENT

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Nuke261 said:
I mean she kicked the butts of the original team in training, right?

Only causes Torpedo wasn't part of the original team, as he knows a couple of martial arts himself. :D I so need more levels to really get his character right… I would say 15 more world work. ;) [J/K]

What you said was true though, but I would start her as a soldier, but then again their are few Joes that I wouldn't consider soldiers first.

You know one thing I don't get the Stingray low initiative bonus. I know you have to keep everything balanced but it seems out of place to me, that in the lower “hit points”

Speaking of which how are we handling those?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Okay for the Saturday morning crowd we have some GI Joe trivia:

This first one is easy, what character from the carton had the most spoken lines in the entire run of the show?

Which Joe had the most spoken lines in the entire run of the show?

Last edited:

Roy

First Post
I'm gonna go with Lady Jaye. She just about totally replaced Scarlet and was even episodes the Flint wasn't in.

Douane

First Post
Sorry,

no actual idea! (It's been over 12 years since I last saw an episode of the cartoon.)

Regarding Pc creation:

1. Could some kind soul post the actual modifiers for the Special Forces branch/dept. ?

2. Are there any good bundles for us poor grunts? (I doubt there are any for mystic native american trackers. :D )

Thanks!

Folkert

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Roy said:
I'm gonna go with Lady Jaye. She just about totally replaced Scarlet and was even episodes the Flint wasn't in.

Well that's the top Joe... Lady Jaye spoke more often than any other Joe mainly cause the show went to the daily format in 1985 and all of the Joes released in 1985 has more spoken line in general then any other year. Flint is third over all and is the second most annoying... Opps! I meant the second most seen and heard Joe.

Of course the character that spoke the most was Cobra Commander. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Douane said:
1. Could some kind soul post the actual modifiers for the Special Forces branch/dept. ?
+2 DEX, -2 CHA
+1 to ref save at first level and a +1 at 4th level and for each 4 levels afterwards. (Should be +3)
+1 bonus to Demolitions and Move Silently checks at first level and a +1 at 4th level and for each 4 levels afterwards. (Should be +3)
Bonus feat: any covert or basic combat, you still have to meet the prerequisites.

2. Are there any good bundles for us poor grunts? (I doubt there are any for mystic native american trackers. :D )

I'm not seeing any but then again I thought the buddle for the S.E.A.L.S where less than stellar.
Oh wait! The Joe Bundle is pretty good. ;)

Douane

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
+2 DEX, -2 CHA
+1 to ref save at first level and a +1 at 4th level and for each 4 levels afterwards. (Should be +3)
+1 bonus to Demolitions and Move Silently checks at first level and a +1 at 4th level and for each 4 levels afterwards. (Should be +3)
Bonus feat: any covert or basic combat, you still have to meet the prerequisites.

Thanks!

Looks like I'll be staying in the Basement. :)

I'm not seeing any but then again I thought the buddle for the S.E.A.L.S where less than stellar.
Oh wait! The Joe Bundle is pretty good. ;)

(Thinking) * Perhaps that is because S.E.A.L.S. are less than stellar themselves. * ;) (Looks frantically around, ducks and runs!) :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Douane said:
(Thinking) * Perhaps that is because S.E.A.L.S. are less than stellar themselves. * ;) (Looks frantically around, ducks and runs!) :D
You know what pal I was going to suggest the infantry but not anymore! ;)

Oh and theirs no point in running as your just tried yourself out. :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ahzad said:
Cross Hair has been posted in the Rogues Gallery. I'm pretty sure all the math is correct and all that, but if something stands out as weird let me know. Thanks.
Education is INT bonus plus level not the WIS plus level you have "Inspiration" listed twice like. :)

Ahzad

Explorer
Douane said:
Sorry,

no actual idea! (It's been over 12 years since I last saw an episode of the cartoon.)

Regarding Pc creation:

Thanks!

Folkert

You might check out the Forward Reconnaissance Bundle (F/P 33), Survival Bundle (AA 48), Trail Bundle (MAG 7), Shocktrooper Bundle (HoG 40) {35 BPs}, and yea the Joe Bundle is pretty good as well.

Remove ads